Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Cascada follows diligently behind the boy, almost now certain he has to be a hallucination. She blinks a few times to see if he remains in her vision but the sight of water gives her a whole new boost. Speed sinks in and she rushes to the water, dropping her muzzle in and drinking until she thinks her stomach might burst. It isn’t enough to get the dry, salty feeling away completely and she stares down at her rippling reflection and considers dropping down in the water. It would help shed the sand in her fur.

Drogon, however, seems far more interested in where she came from rather than where she’s going. Then again, so had she.

“No. They won’t,” she says, lifting her left paw into the air. “They probably won’t notice I’m gone.” Maybe Anatha but she is in far more capable hands with the group of wolves than one. Cascada takes a deep breath and finally lets her form sink down into the cool water, sand and debris drifting out of her coat the longer she’s in.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM