Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
They sound like assholes.

Cascada snorts, blowing the water in front of her nose. Green eyes focus on him as he continues to speak, introducing himself and explaining what happened with him. He’s seems far more mature than a child his age should be but she supposes going through such trauma early on forces one’s hand to grow up. She lost her parents at a young age, and later some of the most important wolves in her life. Her heart is but a dull ache inside her chest as she swims in a constant state of sorrow. Most days she doesn’t even realize how low she feels, unable to feel a spike in reprieve.

“I did not know them well. There was a storm and we washed up on the island. The wolves there are trying to make it work as a pack but,” she pauses and tightens her jaw. It may work or it may fizzle out if they do not get along and find a wolf to lead them. She releases a shaky breath the water is able to hide and she slowly pulls herself from the surface and shakes out her fur. “I’m Cascada,” she then introduces with a wet wag of her tail and the weight of sand lifted from her form and replaced by waterlogged fur.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM