Stone Circle the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by
304 Posts
Ooc —
Not wanting to seem too relaxed or lazy, the male was sure to hop to his paws as soon as he saw another wolf. She made her way toward him, and Murdock came nearer as well, knowing that he'd appreciate not having to walk as far, if he were in the woman's position. Still, he kept a healthy distance from the border, which necessitated a bit of hollering to get his point across. Well, not hollering, but raising his voice.

"I'm lookin' for a pack," he replied, not sure whether or not he appreciated how she got straight down to business instead of exchanging pleasantries. His mother had taught him differently, but then again, if it saved him some time and effort, how could he be against it. "I'm Mudock, if that interests you at all," he added, his voice a bit teasing. He supposed he did mind, a little, but the woman was probably busy enough without having to introduce herself to random strangers on the borders. Couldn't blame her for that.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by - by Murdock - July 24, 2017, 12:13 AM