Stone Circle the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
well Ezekiel is generally not friendly, he's very hard to impress and he's extremely judgmental towards basically anyone he doesn't know. He took the fact that Murdock didn't submit to him as rude, even though that might not have been Murdock's intent. Sorry if I came off that way, it's just the way I play Zeke <3

Krypton simply nodded in agreement to Ezekiel's statement, and added a few more things. She then stepped back, ready to let Murdock through. Ezekiel hesitated for a moment, glancing back at the brown furred male as he spoke. He seemed truly grateful, which Ezekiel did appreciate. The Beta male nodded when Murdock asked him name, and he replied with a more welcoming tone than before. Nice to meet you too. I hope you will find a good home here, as I have. That was Zeke's attempt at being nice to his new pack mate, but even that seemed a little strained.

He stepped back too, allowing Murdock to walk past if he wanted to. The older male turned to talk to Krypton, and Zeke figured he wasn't needed here anymore. Kyrp, I'm gonna round my patrols and head home. You know where to find me if you need me. He said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by - by Ezekiel - July 31, 2017, 07:02 AM