Redhawk Caldera a dazzling sight i never knew
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
In her state of displeasure, Fiadh was unaware of the attention that had been taken away from her. Instead, she continued to fuss, as she found herself preoccupied with the task at hand: to alleviate whatever was going on with her face. Thankfully, in time, a natural remedy would relieve her irratation and present a reason to Finley as to why she was feeling this way. 

This moment showed itself as Finely placed Lucca as her side. At the surprise of feeling another sibling, as she had grown accustomed to being away from the others, Fiadh's eyes parted. She recoiled at the power of the light that touched her new eyes, but it was as her head shot back she caught sight of Finely, and she ceased all motion as she found herself captivated by what she saw. In the coming months, the view, though blurry, would have been considered beautiful to Fiadh. But, for now, with a coo, the child found herself captivated with her new ability as she kept her eyes on her mother. She was still painfully unaware of the world that surrounded them, but, this realization would come in time to her.
Messages In This Thread
a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - July 24, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Lucca - July 28, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 15, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - August 25, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - September 04, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - September 05, 2017, 11:45 AM