Sun Mote Copse Bumping new edition
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away

Saying goodbye had never been easy for the little butterfly, but adventure was calling. Her spark was wasted where they were now, secluded from the world and hidden from all foes. How would she ever be a warrior with Teaghlaigh protecting her so well? Seeing she was well over a year now, it was time to find a bit of her own and, who knows, maybe meet new friends. Perhaps Ingram had returned to the Teekon already or any of the other boys who had been lucky enough to catch her attention. No, she mostly hoped for Ingram... She hadn't spoken about him nor thought of him much, but he would forever be her first heartbreak. 

Not far from home she entered a forest much lighter and more magical than their own. It was nothing like the shaded Ravensblood or even their sanctuary - particles flew like sparks of spells cast by fairies, lighted by the filtered rays of the sun peeping through the high trees' bushy heads. It was nice to see a day not clouded and full of sunshine, even though it was hot upon her ash back. Carefully did her graceful legs carry her through the copse, eager to get beyond the mountains at last.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She strayed from her intended claim yet again. How else was she supposed to actively recruit members to Bhediyon? She did not expect anybody to come knocking on her metaphorical door. Besides, she got restless staying there for too long. She marked the borders before departing, but she knew the scent was not strong enough to keep intruders at bay. At the very least, it would let them know the place wasn't totally unoccupied. Hopefully, as more wolves rolled in, their scent as a whole would become stronger and ward of any potential riffraff.

Returning to the lovely forest where she'd met Earthsea (that vibrant, optimistic young soul), Ty weaved in and out of the trees, not looking for anything in particular. Well, she hadn't been, until she caught a whiff of another wolf and decided to investigate. The other didn't seem to be making any attempt to hide her trail, so Ty was able to catch up to her with ease. "Hello!" she said in a sing-song voice when she was close enough behind to be within earshot. Another recruit, perhaps?
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi liked helping others, but with pack forming she simply wasn't of much use. Her loyalty lay with her family and for all they had done... well, she could never repay them. They had granted her a life as any other child, had taken her under her wing when nobody else wanted to and now they even got some more additions to their happy bunch. No, she couldn't leave them and wasn't planning too... At least, if she couldn't find a cute guy wanting to start a pack or something. Ever since Ingram did she plan on falling in love, making babies herself and ruling just as well as Arturo. But that day was far away... or was it?

From out the blinking lights behind her, where she had left an obvious trail and where the floating particles were still trying to move toward each other once again after being sepparated by Chusi, a woman emerged with a chipper greeting that started the sway of Chusi's tail. Excitedly, she turned to see the dark coated female. 'ello! She returned and stopped walking. Whatcha doin'? She asked, feeling talkative now that her adventure had finally begun.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The other greeted her in kind, and Ty's tail wagged happily from side to side. Ever since she had gotten it in her head to lead her own pack, she had only had good encounters with other wolves. Maybe the mindset really did make all the difference. She had felt so downtrodden when she'd gotten here, but changing her outward attitude had actually made her feel better on the inside, too. It had been so easy to talk to others now that she had a clear purpose.

"I was trackin' you," Ty replied, "I appear to have been successful!" Once upon a time, she had been an aspiring hunter. Now, though, she wasn't sure she wanted to do that as one of her main skills. Scouting and representing her pack was a natural part of her duties, so she had taken to focusing on that for now and worrying about any other skillsets later. "I'm Tytonidae Vasanta, but most call me Ty."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Every new soul was a new adventure to Chusi, and she treated them all as friends. That way she made friends - so far, it had always worked out. Be nice and you be greeted nicely was kinda her motto. Today was no difference. Trackin' meh? Fur wha'? She chipped, not even suspicious. She was just curious. She laughed then, nodding in agreement; the lady had definitely succeeded in tracking her.

Chusi gave a small nod in greeting, ears perking up at the other's name. Wha' 'bout Tyton? It sounds like Titan! She commented, not mean-spirited, before remembering her manners and introducing herself as well. 'Chusi - Chusi Fearghal. Most call meh... Chusi.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Chusi, as she would shortly name herself, talked about a mile a minute, and Ty was fondly reminded of her father's manner of going on and on. Then, of course, there had been Fox, who barely spoke a word. Ty was somewhere in between, and she waited patiently for Chusi to finish before compiling her own response.

"I suppose Titon would do just as well," she offered with a shrug, "and I suppose I was tracking you in hopes that you might be looking for a pack to join." Then again, Chusi smelled of many wolves, so that didn't seem likely. Still, though, she had to try! "I'm settling near the ocean on a plateau." Her eyes were hopeful, looking for any sign that Chusi might be open to the idea.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
A wide grin painted itself on her muzzle when the name Tyton was approved and had to stop herself from being too elated. It had just been such a while since meeting someone new! She deflated at the reason why Tyton was tracking her though, grin drooping into a slight frown. She couldn't leave her family, that was for certain, but Tyton had come all this way to ask her. She didn't like disappointing strangers, even if she was most likely never to meet them again.

'M sorry - mah family... I - They adopted meh, I can't leave. She responded sadly, hoping Tyton wouldn't be too mad.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Couldn't leave, wouldn't leave, or didn't want to? Ty wondered this, but she didn't pry further. She had no intention of pulling happy wolves from their homes. She wanted to be the kind of leader others liked because she helped them, not because they feared her. Chusi seemed... rather sad when she'd spoken, though Ty couldn't really understand why. Did she feel bad for refusing?

"No worries!" Tytonidae chirped, "I figured it was at least worth a shot. Can you tell me anything about your pack? What's it like there?" she asked. Ty was an ambassador first, but she was also curious about the other packs in the area. Perhaps knowing about them would help her redirect others there, in case they didn't fit in with Bhediyon.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She couldn't,wouldn't and didn't want to leave Teaghlaigh; she was their butterfly, the youngest warrior and heir of Arturo himself. She had to care for her brothers and sisters, of her own wolves, and though Tyton seemed a nice lady and a great leader, joining a new pack was not in Chusbus' agenda. Of course... not if there wasn't a cute boy involved. Settling down with someone like her mom had done was, indeed, on her agenda - but wasn't she too young for it? Would they all be mad at her if she let her golden heart guide her?

Uh -well, Teaghlaigh 's what it's called. 'Means Family. We're pritty peaceful - 'Bit defensive, buht who isn't? She told, knowing not to reveal too much. She had learned that from her good ol' pops. 'S back tha way, ya can talk to ma dad if ya wanna know more. She gestured to her home, back where the mountains curved.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
While she understood the need for some privacy, the longer she went on as a leader, the less she understood why. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go spouting that their land was sparsely protected, but beyond that, Ty couldn't find a reason why others didn't share more about their packs to entice recruits. She had no qualms asking others if they were happy in their current pack, and she would hope that her own wolves would answer that with a "hell yeah!" if they were ever asked. Only a pack doing nefarious thing had anything to hide, right?

Chusi seemed willing enough to disclose a few simple details about Teaghlaigh, though it didn't seem terribly different from the other packs she had come across. Chusi gestured to her home, saying that her father would have more information if she wanted it. "Does that mean your pack is only blood-related?" Ty wondered aloud. "Family" could mean plenty of different things to different folks, so she was curious about Chusi's pack's meaning. She wouldn't want to guide others there if they didn't allow outsiders.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi herself didn't even really understand her father's secretive behavior - she blamed it on the whole ideal with the Blackfeather Fuckers. It hadn't been a pretty time, far from it, and she had become the maddest she had ever been at the two who had caused it. But to let it define her? Bad things happened, and even the younger version of the charcoal girl knew how to shake things off. Arturo wasn't like that.

No, we just act like i'. As I said; I'm adopted. She explained calmly. Though we did have pops not so long 'go. She added with an odd glance to the sky, wondering if she should mention the stolen ones. Perhaps Tyton could help her look for them? Surely, if they stumbled across one of 'em, they'd bring them back? You don't ask that of a stranger, Chusi - be responsible.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ty put her front paw to her face :facepaw emoji: when Chusi restated that she'd been adopted. Chusi said that they'd had "pops" not long ago, and it took Tytonidae a second to realize that she meant "pups." The accent was strong with this one. It sounded like an everyday, run-of-the-mill pack, though clearly one that was very near and dear to Chusi's heart.

"So adopted and blood relations, then?" Ty asked, trying to get a feel for it. It was merely curiosity that drove her. Being so busy with her current recruitment, she didn't have the time or energy to do anything nefarious. She was, however, a sponge for knowledge, and she wanted to know how other packs worked. Heck, it might give her some ideas on what to do with her own. Idea share, ftw!
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi let out a small giggle that wasn't meant mockingly - while she herself wasn't very forgetful she knew others could be and that was perfectly okay. Unless it was like really super important, like a promise. Chusi did her very best to keep all her promises, much like her father. She was a lot like Arturo now she thought about it; a bit warmer and friendlier, but for the rest she acted as if they really could be related somehow.

Pritty much! She answered. Her feet began burning, ready to take off again, even though she did not wish to be rude.  If I meet any loners lookin' for'a pack, I'll send 'em this way - 'kay? She offered, wanting to be helpful.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Last one from me. ^_^

Chusi replied, though she seemed to be ready to take off and get on with her day. Ty wasn't exactly sure what type of loners Chusi planned on sending her way, but she could always evaluate them once they got to the plateau (if any showed up by way of Chusi's recommendation). "Thanks! I'll let you get back to it," Ty said, nodding her head in a good-bye, then departing from her new acquaintance.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She couldn't promise the titan anything, only that she would try. That was more than what any stranger would just randomly do, right? She was truly trying to be a good wolf, because so far just being nice had helped her a whole lot in her life. Sure, most she had met she wouldn't recognize, but they had had a fine time nonetheless. Yeah, thanks! Hope yar pack works ou'! Seeya! She called as her feet begun moving, ready to go 'round the mountains and on with her journey.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**