Iktome Plains Weary Traveler
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock stood politely and calmly while the bigger wolf sized him up, although he was tensed to run at a moment's notice. There was no way he was going to be winning any fights in his current condition. Now that they were closer in proximity, Clock could pick up on the other's scent. He recognized it as one he had been smelling frequently in these parts. This other male was obviously close to his established territory.

"Yes," he replied to the other's question. "I have travelled a great distance under..." he hesitated a moment, thinking of his dead brother, "much hardship." He shuffled his feet a bit and looked out toward the plains. "My given name is Cluence, but everyone calls me Clock." He respectfully inclined his head at the other. "I bring no trouble, but as you can see -" That little appologetic smile again - "I am greatly in need of food. I was hoping to hunt in these plains this evening when there is a better chance to catch some prey... That is, if there is enough?" Clock looked hopefully at the other, aware that sometimes packs of wolves guarded nearby hunting grounds when food became scarce. He had not been in these parts long enough to tell the current status of the food chain. Should the other wolf refuse him access to the hunting grounds, Clock would have to go elsewhere, but he preferred not to think of that right now.
Messages In This Thread
Weary Traveler - by Clock - July 26, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Charon - July 27, 2017, 06:17 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Clock - July 27, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Charon - July 28, 2017, 03:14 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Clock - July 28, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Charon - July 31, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Clock - July 31, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Charon - August 01, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Clock - August 02, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Weary Traveler - by Charon - August 03, 2017, 03:33 AM