Meadowlark Prairie Well, well, well. What have we here?
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Private 
His sisters were clung so tightly to each other that it was hard to separate them from each other. But the moment that @Koume's scent went alone into the Prairie beyond their Woods he followed, intrigued by the prospect of engaging his sister, the eldest of them all, one on one. For he rarely knew them. He had been silently excluded from his family by his mother. Vaati had picked up on it, but did his sisters hate him with the same level of disgust as Vaati did? He had to know.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Gonna shove this to before she gets to Redhawk, she'll hunt after this thread, and this way I can reply without powerplaying whatever happens there :))

Ganondorf quickly caught up with her malnourished, weakly body and it wasn't long before he was noticed. Koume turned to see his fiery gaze - his pelt unlike her and her sister's - and his form towering over her. He was no threat, he was family, but never did Koume lower her defenses. She had been hurt before - she had lied and schemed and betrayed just to get home again - and she was not to be stripped of that pride by a male, who was also her younger brother. Brother. She greeted rather bluntly. Why have you followed? Was the first question that came to her mind.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He sidled up to her, pressing his side against her as best he could with their uneven heights. She greeted him bluntly despite his affections, the black sheep sighing at her tone. Can't I accompany my mandia on her way? He looked her up and down, eyes trailing over her gaunt frame. Besides: you're too frail to be going out on your own. He nudged her side, his nose grazing over a rib.

Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Him pressing against her almost made her tumble for she was no more than a starving baby goat. With a grim expression did she try and push back to stabilize herself, but to no avail. Her feet stumbled over each other and she was forced to step aside as to not make a fool out of herself. She had to eat more, but her stomach had shrunk so. Surviving winter seemed impossible now. I am not frail. She commented. I survived a great battle against nature itself - The Gods allowed me to live. I don't need your company to go out. Her bony structure told a different story, of course, but her mentality had never faltered on her journey.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She stumbled at his push, proving his point. He said nothing, only turning to her with a knowing smirk. He did not pursue her further, as he would if she were stronger. He may be an ass, but she was still his sister. He laughed at her resilience, her determination to not show weakness, but it was foolish of her to do so. He would gladly hunt for her, and was close enough to offer her that mercy at least.

At least, until religion came into the conversation. His cocksure grin turned into a frown, then a condescending sneer. The Gods. He rolled his eyes. The Gods had little to do with your success. I doubt that they would care, if they even exist,

Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her nose wrinkled at his laugh and she put it up high in the air, brows arching confidently down into a frown. He wasn't being funny if that was what he thought; yes, he was her brother and she respected (maybe even loved him) in that way, but she expected the same back. If she wished to go out alone, her needs needed to be respected even if it were not the smartest thing to do.

Are you implying I survived by being so great and powerful? Why, thank you. She chuckled at first, but quickly cleared her throat before returning to the angry, bold Koume most had come to know. He curved her body before him, trying to make him come to a halt - mismatched staring up and straight into his. I can handle this fine on my own.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He smiles at her, glad them to see mirth rather than dejected and withdrawn. She was a lively person, and she should remain lively. You're welcome, mandia jorrāelagon

He complied with her silent wishes, standing still near her. He looked down at her, eyebrows raised silently, waiting for Koume's words. When they came, he simply smiled, shrugging before stepping out of her way.

Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Where had he even gotten that strange language from? She had noticed some talking with an accent around their woods though had not openly asked what language they spoke other than English. She rolled her eyes, though a smile tainted her lips in the slightest fashion. She'd just take it as a compliment and move on.

She nodded as a "thank you" when he stepped aside, wanting to continue her small quest with nothing but her own thoughts.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He is reluctant to let her go. She still bears the marks, physical and mental, of her journey as a child. Her growth has seemingly been stunted from it, and she was permanently skinny, her ribs showing through her fur. He should stay with her, and hunt for her, but... She insisted. He wasn't going to exhaust her by fighting with her. Take care, sis, He says, before turning back home.