Hideaway Strath dodge left, dodge right
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
just a cameo post. if arturo is needed at all just tag me! :-)

Hemlock’s heat had came to an end but that does not lessen the protectiveness over her that it had strengthened. They do not know for sure yet but it is very likely that they were successful at conceiving (for he doubts she is sterile and he knows that he is certainly not) and the instinct to protect his children even if they are nothing more than beans (if that) and the mother(s) if his children have always been strong within the Fearghal monarch. Ceannasach trusts that Hemlock can handle a stranger at the borders but it makes him too anxious not to be present even if it is only to hang out in the background to watch. The coywolf wastes no time coming to the scene, but he lingers in the background, within the shade of the coniferous trees: seen (even if he deigned to hide the fire of his twin-sun gaze would give him away) but far back enough away to signal that he is not apart of the conversation. The stranger speaks of an interest at joining Teaghlaigh — that is where he has come into the conversation but he keeps to his silence, happy to let Hemlock do her job without interrupting.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - July 27, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Arturo - July 30, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 05, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 07, 2017, 10:34 AM