Northstar Vale Criticized for what we believe
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
When the "bear" of a man showed himself, Chusi was surprised. He was big and stuff, but not nearly as big as she had pictured. He wasn't brown, instead a gray with white and, if she wasn't mistaking, had cool blue eyes. This was not a bear. He sounded nice - seemed nice - and had a nice home. Maybe he looked like a bear to Genie, since she was pretty tiny, but he was more like a massive, gray beaver to Chusbus. She made her way back done under the careful watch of the alpha, placing her gift before him with a smile and a bow. Ears streaked back, tail low and swaying, ochre eyes sparkling as always.

But ya're cuddly! She blurted before thinking. It had been in her head for a while, but she hadn't wanted it to be the first thing out of her mouth. Sorry - Sorry - When Genie talked 'bout ya I wasn't sure how cuddly ya'd be... She apologized, probably making things worse, but she had said sorry. That meant everything was good, right? 'm Chusi - Chusi Fearghal - and mah friend Genie told meh I could visit today - that ya were nice, y'know. She explained.

Oh - 'n I brought'a gift! She said with a quick glance to her hare. It's fur ya. She clarified - Genie had already gotten food from her pile, and though Chusi wasn't mad, she also didn't want to force feed the poor sprite.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 28, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 06, 2017, 01:19 PM