Northstar Vale Criticized for what we believe
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Now that he was better observable, Chusi could confirm Genie's words. Yes, he was big, but cuddly, and definitely cute. But, she could also confirm her own words. No, he was not her type. Alpha males had never truly been if she was being honest; they thought they were the everything the pack had. Of course, not EVERY alpha thought so, like her father, but certainly some did. Vanity was not attractive to the little chusbus, but Rannoch didn't strike her as such. Still, she would not go chasing after his ass in this vale, that was for sure.

She was, surprisingly, welcomed instead of sent away. She knew Teaghlaigh's pack scent probably still clung to her pelt a little, but the baths had helped. Though, a new scent was always noticed first. Chusi raised her brows a bit, thinking of how Genie had told she wasn't good at making friends while Rannoch made it seem like she had friends visit every day. Perhaps he took pity on the little sprite and wished her at least one friend, even though she wasn't from the Vale? Arturo would call that weakness. Chusi found it admirable.

When his comment drifted through the air, Chusi's eyes grew wide. She raised a paw, sniffled herself but no; she did not smell bad. Her gaze went back to Rannoch, brown knitted in a confused frown when he continued. Ooooooh - ya mean mah pack scent! 'Come frum Teaghlaigh, it's waaay passed tha other mountains. 'Been travellin' fur a while, 'Goin' all 'round Teekon! She informed happily. We used ta live in Ravensblood Forest, it'sa bit ta tha coast. But, sum Blackfeather Fuckers came 'n ruined tha party. Her ears pressed farther down in embarrassment, Had she told too much? 'Didn't mean ta curse... But they're really bad! She tried to justify her habbit, but something told her it would take at least three awkward, blurting Chusis to make Rannoch truly angry.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 28, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 06, 2017, 01:19 PM