Redtail Rise but my god, you are divine
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot wandered through the wasted land, a sad little half-smile on her face, though her body language was worried and guarded. The scent of fire had long since faded here, but ash and burnt wood still lingered and swirled most discomfortingly in her lungs. Fire had always frightened her, ever since that terrible week in her youth, when the whole of her father's woods had burned to the ground. They'd been lucky to survive, both through the first and that first, lean winter.

There were many things the huntress should've been thinking about instead, but the crackle of charred sticks under her paws made her think of home - of Sameth. Of the family that'd scattered itself to the far corners of the world. She wondered if she would ever see the rest of them again, or if Grayday would be her only family for the remainder of her days.

"Why him?" she murmured, the words pushing through the veil of guilt they'd hidden behind for so long. She'd tried so hard to be grateful for her brother's reappearance, but when she looked at him, all she could think about was how she wished it were anyone else. One of her sweet little sisters, or the ever-steady Shale. One of her wise elder siblings - even Mur would've been better than Grayday, and yet, he was all she had.

Sunspot was so wrapped up in her memories that she did not notice the ash-colored boy she wandered by.
Messages In This Thread
but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - July 30, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - July 31, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 01, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - August 06, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 07, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by Sunspot - August 07, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: but my god, you are divine - by RIP Wintersbane - August 08, 2017, 04:08 AM