Nova Peak i'm worried it's infected, spreading to my heart
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Getting out of the grotto had proven more difficult than getting in and she tends to her wounds on the other side. The raw scraps against the fronts of her legs will require attention to prevent infection so her mind wonders off, deciding to spend a little time searching for herbs nearby. Without the familiarity of terrain, Cascada isn’t quite sure what she’s going to come across or what she’ll ultimately track. For the time being, she attempts to search for something much more common—like marigolds—but she can’t help but wonder if they’ll even grow in a cooler atmosphere in where she’s seen them previously

Her head snaps to attention when she hears scurrying to the left, easily reminded of the failed hunt from before, but this time she sees the small creature running from one root to another. Instantly, her legs turn on a dime and she launches, scooping up the weasel easily between teeth that may have once been called skilled. Feeling the skin pierce and blood coat the lining of her mouth, she closes her eyes and savors the moment of victory before throwing back her kill and nearly swallowing it whole.

She didn’t give herself time to consider Drogon, or anyone else, when she’d taken the chance. Her stomach churns, trying to ward off the feelings of guilt. Cascada licks at her lips, pulling herself away to search for the brightly colored flowers.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
37 Posts
Ooc — Margot
The trek was a long one, but one worth taking. Uka had come all the from the southern territories, up through the mountains, and across the plains, only to find himself in a winter wonderland. Now, he wasn't necessarily a huge fan of cold climates (they made his joints ache even more than they already did, and his fur looked limp rather than voluminous), but he figured that a break from the wet heat of summer couldn't hurt. Besides, where there was ice, there was always water. 

A mountain of sorts was up ahead, which Uka hesitantly cleared. As he neared the top, he saw a young thing pounce feircely in the distance, bringing a conniving smile to his lips. He drew in closer, though kept a safe distance to just watch as she nosed through the foliage. Hey, he called out, once he'd gotten his fill, Can you help me with something?
Naturalist           Chronicler
1 2 3 4 5              1 2 3 4 5

even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps if she follows the trail the weasel had originally come from, she can find another to give to her counterpart. Her nose searches for something to lead her to the destination. A bark distracts her, causing her to flinch in surprise as she turns to see the unfamiliar male. Her ears fall back against her head, studying him during his request, and takes several seconds before she gives him the faintest idea she’s going to respond.

“What is it?” she asks curtly, tightening her jaw. His scent is unfamiliar to her, despite noting no other packs in the area. Any trace of a pack could be washed off long ago at this point but she won’t get that information without more to work with.
37 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Uka took a step back accordingly, as it seemed his presence wasn't initially taken as he hoped it would have been. Still, no harm done; he was never one to give up easily. Well, it would seem that I'm lost, and I was hoping that you could help me with that. Uka gave a pleading look, tilting his head slightly and sighing a Hm? Although wishing he could have taken a step forward, he knew the basic rules of courtship, and consent was meant to always be a part. It was obvious that she wasn't open to his company, so he didn't want to push the limits too far. Where am I, assuming you know more than I do?
Naturalist           Chronicler
1 2 3 4 5              1 2 3 4 5

even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Feel free to archive or write an exit for your character. I'm wrapping up old threads. <3

When the other announces that he is lost, Cascada can’t help the snort that rushes from her nose. Her ears flutter upon her skull and she shakes it, unable to give him any of the information he feels like he needs. “You’re on a mountain, that’s all I know,” she tells him with a strange sort of nonchalance while her stomach rumbles despite having just fed it. If her face could change color, green would have taken over by now.

Cascada offers him a weak smile and shrug and moves to take her leave. “I’ve got to go,” she tells him with one last glance over the shoulder before she continues on her way.