Stone Circle tennessee bound
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny leaned into his father's touch, growling affectionately as his dad gnawed on him causing his tail to wag a mmile a minute. He was relieved to have this reaction from his father, the tension between them finally seemed to have broken. He flicked his ears as his dad hopped around him, and puffed out his chest in a goofy way of trying to look more manly for his dad. When Grayday finally sat down and relaxed, Sunny gave a small sigh of happiness. The apology that came was unexpected and it made Sunny's chest give a small squeeze of guilt "No dad, I should have waited a bit and not forced your hand by running away like I did. It was stupid and childish" he said honestly, even though he was but a child when he did that.

The conversation turned to morningside which Sunny found hhimself grateful for, and Dawn was mentiioned. He listened intently as his dad said Dawn's thrist for exploring had apparently not gone down, and Sunny laughed softly. "She'll be a great wolf someday. I can see her being a leader, and a good one too."  he said with a lopsided grin to show that he got the joke about her being a lady. His dad brought up a visit and he nodded eagerly, though his eyes darkened when the siblings were mentioned. How would he respond to this? Should he be honest? "I knew...Dawn told me. She said you all were leaving though, So i figured i would be too late to visit. I honestly felt jealous too, maybe hurt. I thought ya wanted to replace me already" he admitted sheepishly. He knew it wasn't true but that didn't stop the bitter feelings from rising.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
tennessee bound - by Grayday Sr. - July 31, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Sunny - August 07, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Grayday Sr. - August 07, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Sunny - August 08, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Grayday Sr. - August 14, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Sunny - August 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Grayday Sr. - August 27, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: tennessee bound - by Sunny - August 27, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Grayday Sr. - August 27, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: tennessee bound - by Sunny - August 27, 2017, 08:54 PM