Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge was retracing her steps, going back to where she had accompanied Charon's pups to their rendenzous site. The cooling air and darkening sky was soothing for her and relaxing. On her way through she came across one of Charon's pups, something she may have unconsciously been hoping for. She looked around to see if any other wolves were around before approaching. She wasn't sure why she decided to look around. There was nothing wrong with her visiting, was there?

She walked up slowly and straight on, to make sure the pup knew she was comming and to not accidently scare her. "Hello little one."

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - August 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM