Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge was happy to know that Galaxy had remembered her from the other day. Even if it was just enough to remember what she looked like and not what her name was. Rouge didn't take it personally, some pups were often too preocupied with other things to remember somethings. "My name is Rouge." she said reminding her of her name.

Rouge took a seat wanted to be on a closer level the Galaxy. Rouge's phrasing and attitude changes highly when she's in the presence of only younger wolves. Seeing such inoccence always seemed to bring a smile to her face, thinking of how perfect they all were. Coupled with her own troubled past made her want to protect them and be close to them. Which is something that Charon had emphasized was he had wanted all the member of the pack to do. 

"Are you liking the rendezvours site." she asked lowering her head to Galaxy's level.

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - August 05, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM