Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The puppy hadn't given much thought to her choice of shelter, though when Rouge expressed her favor of the tree, Galaxy glanced upward. The spruces in this copse weren't green like other trees, but instead a pretty blueish hue. They were rather rotund and squat, though this one in particular had about a foot's clearance beneath its lowest branches, where the two of them currently took cover. The strange leaves—which reminded Galaxy of fangs—were fragrant, especially in the rain.

"I like this tree too," she declared after a beat, eyes dropping back to her pack mate's face. "Maybe—" she began to say when Rouge inquired about stories. Galaxy's face immediately lit up and she forgot what she was going to ask as she excitedly replied, "No, do you have one? I wanna hear!" She shifted a little restlessly where she had settled beneath the spruce boughs. "I miss Kala," she admitted quietly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - August 09, 2017, 09:08 AM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM