Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Sorry for the late reply

Galaxy went on to talk about a bear that had apparently saved her from falling. Rouge was surprised. She was expecting to hear about a wolf, for some reason she thought it was going to be a younger wolf. Rouge never really thought of a bear as a creature that would be caring towards a wolf. But she didn't think they were dispicibale creatures either. Somewhat similar to them, bigger and more solo. She tended to just ignore them and let them and her go their seperate ways.

She would have asked further questions but it seemed to hit a sensitive spot with Galaxy. Rouge wasn't sure if she should tell her story or not. Nothing really happened other then a glance and then her proceeding to walk away. She though she could have taught her a lesson about staying clear of them, but it seemed Galaxy wouldn't like that advise and would rather be social with one with her past experience. 

"She sounds very nice." Rouge wouldn't go as far as to think that no bear could be nice to a wolf, especially one that seemed to have helped a younge pup.

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - August 20, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM