Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It seemed as though Rouge wasn't going to get away without telling her story. Though she felt bad that this story wouldn't have any real action. In the moment it had been a simple interaction or rather an avoidance on her part, but for the sake of entertainment she would liven it up. She took a deep breathe to get into character as it were and looked at Galazy. "Ok." she began her voice inbetween the tone of telling a tale and a ghost story.

"It was a beautiful day and I was at a river stalking the water for fresh fish. The water was cool, refreshing and full of life." she set the scene. "I managed to catch a fish and was eating it on the sandy shore when another wolf appeared. The oldest wolf I have ever seen." not true but possibly amusing. "As we began to speak he began bestowing upon me his great words of wisdom." that part was true. At the time she though less so but looking back now she could see how smart he had been.

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM