Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
There was something very soothing about Rouge's voice. Galaxy let her chin drop to her paws but kept her ears pricked to listen. The soft rush of rain made for a good backdrop for the story, especially considering the watery theme. She waited for mention of a bear, though Rouge only spoke of an old wolf.

When Rouge paused, Galaxy's two-toned eyes rolled up to look at her. "And?" her face seemed to say. The angle made her eyes ache, so she let her gaze drop back to a more earthen level. She stared out at the rain falling, the boughs shivering at the edges of her vision. Without even realizing it, her eyes slowly drooped and closed, though she kept an ear out for the second part of her pack mate's tale.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - September 19, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM