Morningside Cuesta Can't Run From This
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was sure to go to the other end of the territory, as far from Khoe and Grayday as she could. Especially after her last meeting with Khoe. It had put her on edge, the promise Khoe had made to her, among other things. And worse, she was finding it harder to sleep.

She was going to let Spot know she was going out, get a breath of fresh air, but she couldn't find her. She had plans to try and do something for the pack. She may have been under watch, but she wanted to do stuff for them, and she had learned some things of herbs. Whether that knowledge would help or not was something that could be answered later for her.

Heartha was thinkig about this, until she saw something out of the glimpse of her eye. Something...familiar. Something that drew her begin following it...toward the border of the territory.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl was trotting back into the territory holding the back legs of two freshly killed hares in his mouth. His original plan was to bring three hares, one for him, one for Heartha and one for Sunspot, who he hadn't meet yet. But it seemed as though he would be giving the ladies the hares and he would have to eat another day. He had hoped to meet Sunspot that day, but when he found Heartha she was once again on her own. Howl remembered that the first day he was in the territory, Grayday had said Heartha should go to Spots side. But he had never see her before, which lead him to believe that Heartha didnt need to be at her side anymore. Which made him think that Heartha was getting better, then again he had never seen anything to think there was anything wrong with her in the first place. 

As he walked up to Heartha he tried to say hello, but for got that he had the hares in his mouth, so it only came out in mumbles. So he came to Heartha's side, set the hares aside and tried again saying, "Hello dear. I brought you something to eat."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha tried getting a much better look at whatever it was she was seeing. But, as if afraid of something approaching, it disappeared. She kept her eyes in that firection, trying to see what exactly it was, and if it was going to come back, before someone arrived and brought her out of her staring.

"Oh, Howl...you made me jump..." She glanced down at the hares in his mouth, and felt plenty hungry. She couldn't hold herself back from making a grab gor two of them, she was craving hares.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl hadn't meant to startle Heartha and he could understand how it could be shocking to hear strange mumbling from behind you. Once she got over the anitial shock though she seemed all right as she grabed from the hares he had just set down beside him. It would seem that Howl wouldn't be getting a hare after all, which he wasn't too worried about seeing as how she was initially expecting to do without one. It made him smile, knowing that he had gotten something she wanted and had asked from. In the past it seemed as though what she wanted couldn't have been attained as easily as catching a few hares.

"It seems as though I did and alright job catching something you would like." he said responding to her eagerness.
353 Posts
Ooc —
The she-wolf took both of the hares, pulling them back with her in her mouth and digging in, not thinking to ask if Howl wanted one. Not until one of them was half finished, and the other was basically gone into her stomach completely. "Oh...d-did you want one?" she asked, a piece of meat still in her mouth.

She glanced out of the side of her eyes toward where she had last seen the...whatever it was. "Howl...." she paused, glancing back to Howl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Heartha was digging into both hares that Howl had brought her. It seemed as though she was really hungry, Howl wondered how often she was eating with such an appeitite. Not that he thought she wasn't eating on purpose, but that she coudn't hunt on a regular basis, and that no one else was bringing her food. But then again there was game within the pack's territory. Mostly smaller game but still. "No that's all right. You look pretty hungry."

He sat down as she continued to eat the hares he had caught. Then she said his name in almost a questioning tone he thought. "Yes?" he asked wondering what it was that was on her mind.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was touched once again by the kindness of Howl, it made her so happy to have someone as kind as him by her side. She shrugged, and continued to go on eating. 

Before pausing once more when Howl gave a response to her. She looked down at her hares. "I think...It's nothing, thank you again Howl for this." She continued to eat, thinking for a moment as she ate slowly. Very slowly.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The way she began her statement and the way she slowed her eating made Howl think that whatever it was Heartha was about to tell him, wasn't nothing. Even if it was nothing, he thought he might want to know what it was that brought up the thought in the first place. "Heartha... What is it?"
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt her tail curl around her, and she turned her head once more toward what she thought she had seen. "I thought...I thought I saw my daughter...who I lost coming here." She let her head slump down onto her paws, eyes still on that spot. She had never seen her die...had she? What if she had come back? But with the blurry shapes she kept on seeing, houw could she even trust her own eyes.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
"Your daughter?" Howl questioned as he looked over in the direction Heartha did. He couldn't see anything and he even tried to see if he could smell anything out of the ordenary, to which he smelt nothing other then Heartha and himself. Howl knew that Heartha had had children in the past and that they were now gone, but he didn't know how old they would be now or how they came to be "gone". By the way she phrased it, it seemed as though her daughter may still be alive, but just not with Heartha.

"I don't see or smell anything Heartha... Maybe you were just remembering a memory and seeing it in your mind almost made it seem real." he through the idea out thinking that would be more likely they her daughter actually having been there alittle while ago.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha did not nod, but her face, saddened would have said it all for Howl. She was sure it was her. So when Howl had another idea, she saw it as doubt and gave him a glare. Even though she doubted herself, she wanted to believe in the best choice over the worse. 

"No, no I'm sure it was her, I'm-" She stared back to where she thought she had seen...whatever it was. "I miss her" she quietly whined, leaning her head toward Howl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Heartha glared at Howl with some sadness and anger, though the anger didn't stay for long. He had mearly through up a suggestion, one that would better explain the situation then her actually having been there. But he could understand that she really wanted her daughter to be there. 

When Heartha came to lean on Howl he allowed it and softly nuzzled his head against her. "I know." he told her in response to Heartha saying she missed her daughter. Heartha had in the past mentioned her children numerious times and with that Howl knew how much she cared for them, even in their absence. He wold have suggested that he look for her but he didn't want to get her hopes up, especially if he did find out what happened to her and it wasn't good news.
353 Posts
Ooc —
She felt she wanted to cry, she missed all her children just so much. Since she ever lost them, she always obsessed over the wish of having more. To replace the hole left in her heart. Howl only filled up half of it.

Heartha felt at ease being by Howl, and felt rather tired. Having taken this walk, and she had not realised how far she had gone along the walk that she had taken to clear her head, and she also had not cleared her head. In fact, it probably got her head more filled up with questions. "Let's...Let's head back" she whispered.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl could hear Heartha's weaps and continued to be a shoulder to cry on. There wasn't much he could do and so he became once again a simple comfort to her. He could tell now how bad she was doing. Not because of what she thought she saw, but because of how often she was sad even with him in her presence. Him being there definately helped, but it made him wonder how bad she felt when he wasn't there. 

When she whispered that she wanted to go back, he assumed it was to the den he had found her at before. Among all other things, there was a good chance that Heartha was pregnant and by now almost ready to start showing more symptoms and a bump. This stress along with simple exercise could easily tire her out. He nodded saying "Ok. Let's go." he nuzzled her head and then stood up, ready to lead her back.