Hideaway Strath i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
maybe @Tapat or @Seri: someone he hasn't had a lot of contact with? i left it all welcome so there is no obligation, of course! :-)

Arturo does not know what to do. Things have been quiet and he supposes that is a good thing but it unnerves him because Molly has been missing for near a week now and Arturo cannot spare the manpower to go out and look for her. He’s thought of going himself — because does he actually trust anyone else with the task of looking for his daughter except himself? (No, not really) — but a six days is a long time and there is no telling how far she could have gotten. And he does not feel comfortable without leaving Teaghlaigh with a guardian gone off on an adventure; and it isn’t as if he can get Chusi a message to keep an eye out for Molly while she adventures around, carefree as ever. She’s not a child anymore and he cannot stop her but he hopes her adventure is worth it because right now Teaghlaigh could have really used her.

Arturo feels a twist in his gut as he patrols the borders with grim purpose, pausing here and there to lift his leg and refresh the borders of the Strath. He’s lost not one but now two children; and doesn’t understand how it could have happened. Has he been too soft of them as he feels he was Chusi? He never had this problem with his eldest bunch. Devin had been the most rebellious of them and was accustomed to leaving for a few days at a time but he never worried because she always returned and when she took to those antics she was old enough that he didn’t worry quite so much. He had a feeling he was going to start greying prematurely from the stress. He wonders if, at this point, he would even know what to do without a life of stress. Probably not. The gangster’s grown so accustomed to it’s strain and pressure against his shoulders that he might float away if he ever got to a point where he wasn’t under it.

He heaves a heavy exhale as he tries to focus upon his patrol, tries to find any indication that Molly has come home wishing that he did not feel so helpless and feeling a rise of panic at the fact that Hemlock was likely with child and that all he has to offer her is the failure of a father he’s been to his litter with Lotte; which can’t have been overly reassuring.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time - by Arturo - August 03, 2017, 04:24 AM