Hideaway Strath i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
thanks for joining you two! :-)

A howl went up from within his borders, a search for someone. Tapat’s voice, he recognizes if only because Teaghlaigh is small and he has come to learn their individual voices well enough despite that he had not interacted much with the pale, forgetful boy. Thinking that Tapat had gotten lost (though at least, he thinks, it is within the Strath’s territory), Arturo makes his way towards the origin of the boy’s call upon the borders though gives a slight pause when he is apprehended by Seri. The girl had become a ward of The Family as a whole when her aunt just …abandoned her. Eyes of burning, twin suns focuses the pale girl as she shows him submission and greets him not with title but name. The fact that it bothers him is alarming but he does not let on (perhaps he is truly becoming a tyrant!) and offers her a sage nod of his head in acknowledgement as she falls in step behind him. “How are you, Seri?” The gangster asks her, truly curious as to how she is settling. He is grateful that she is old enough to hunt on her own and be of some help to the pack and is not just another child with a mouth to feed. Especially considering the fact that Hemlock is likely expecting.

It does not take the pair long to come across Tapat and the gangster lets out a soft chuff to announce their presence to him. “Is there anything I can help you find, Tapat?” Arturo inquires as he draws to a stop, focus moving from Seri to Tapat. He does not know either of them very well at all but he has been given a rare opportunity to change that and Ceannasach seeks to do just that.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time - by Arturo - August 05, 2017, 04:46 AM