Hideaway Strath i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
“That’s good to hear, Seri,” Arturo murmurs, offering her a soft smile. He knows she must be a turmoil of emotions for he assumes she has been through quite the upheaval. The disbanding of Silver Creek and then to have her guardian abandon her to a pack of strangers. Arturo has not forgotten of her, though he is glad that she is old enough to more or less handle herself and does not need the supervision of the Lotturos or the coming Hemturos. “Teaghlaigh is here for you.” He does not wish for her to feel left out. She is apart of The Family now, and The Family would take care of her; that is his promise to her. His offer isn’t much in the wake of losing her actual family — not that Arturo seeks to replace them at all — but the gangster is a man of his word and will protect his Family at all and every cost.

Tapat prostrates himself in submission before him and Arturo gives a slight gesture for the boy to rise. A pretty, grey boy. There is a tense in the svelte muscles of the gangster’s shoulders when Tapat speaks that this pretty, grey boy had been at the borders. He can’t help it. A wolf had been at his borders and he hadn’t known about it, boy or no, and it causes suspicion to raise within his breast. He doesn’t like it. He does not like when things go unnoticed and uninformed of him. In this respect, Arturo is a control freak; but he does not ask Tapat what the boy had wanted, understanding that he had a memory issue; though, admittedly, the fact that the pale boy remembered the other boy at all was something of a miracle Ceannasach assumed. “Hmm,” The gangster draws in a smoky hum. “I haven’t seen any pretty grey boys around here lately,” There is a twinkle to his eye, wondering if he would have the opportunity of playing match maker ( not that Arturo is the best to go to for romantic advice about given the strange situation between Lotte, Hemlock and himself; but it'll give him something constructive to do and he was all for the distraction ). “I’m afraid I can’t be of much help to you Tapat,” And there is a genuine apology in the softening of his twin sun gaze as he looks upon the pale boy before his gaze flickers to Seri. “Have you seen a boy of Tapat’s description at our borders lately, Seri?” Arturo inquires, wishing to include her in the conversation as well.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time - by Arturo - August 12, 2017, 05:05 AM