Cedar Sweep because you are funny and pretty
world’s best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Private 
@Tapat! Here we go <3

Lagan had spent only a week home before he went back. He had babysat the puppers and given them much love, then took off to find Tapat again. This trip would be much shorter than his previous one, only a couple days really. He only needed that much time to go and find his new crush. As he had travelled over the mountains and through forests, he'd tried to come up with the best possible meeting with Tapat. How could he make the white furred male as happy as possible?

He'd found a nice little area in Cedar Sweep, a Hollow with tons of flowers. The sun was shining brightly, and Lagan knew this was the perfect place. He bounced excitedly to Teaghlaigh's borders and before he could even howl he found Tapat waiting there. He told the boy that he had a surprise for him, and together they went, not too far from the borders to Lagan's special picnic. Are you ready? Lagan said, standing in front of Tapat so he couldn't see what Lagan had laid out for him.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat had been ecstatic when the pretty boy returned to him. He had remembered him. If only Lagan knew how special this was. Tapat had been so happy to see him. Lagan had been greeted with happy yips and whines, and of course, a lot of licks under his muzzle. The boy always had a submissive nature. He didn't want to set a foot wrong, ever.

He was hesitant about leaving the pack. He had Lagan promise that he would bring him back. He wouldn't know the way to his home. He didn't want to forget again. Tapat felt secure around the gray male and with his naive nature, he easily followed the gray mass. His tail was wagging and he was so excited about everything. "What is it! What is it?," he asked excitedly and tried to look around Lagan.

He whined in anticipation. Tapat's tail was going crazy. He was so happy that this boy would want to spend time with him. This good smelling boy. Tapat wanted to nuzzle him and never let him leave again. "Show me!," he urged and tried with some more licks under his chin to convince him. Perhaps if he showed submission and respect the gray male would relent.
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan returned his new friends licks and nuzzled with many of his own. He didn't want Tapat to feel like he had to respect him, or be submissive, so he tried to do so himself. He often licked under Tapat's chin and bounced about beside him. He had never felt so happy before. Tapat genuinely liked Lagan, and Lagan didn't have to speak to have fun. He could just be himself. Lagan often spoke so much because it was the most normal way of explaining his emotions. But with Tapat, his emotions just were, and it was the best feeling in the world.

Tapat was extremely eager to see Lagan's surprise, and Lagan held out as long as he could to build suspense. Ok, three, two one... surprise! He said, hopping out of the way to let Tapat see his picnic. Sitting on a small stump in the middle of the clearing were two dead mice and a squirrel, all of which Lagan had caught over his journey and carried all the way here. Tapat was that important to him! Lagan hopped over like a happy goat to the stump and nudged some of the food with his black nose.

Taadaa! Isn't this awesome? I caught these two for you, and this one is for me. He said, grabbing one mouse and pulling it to his side of the stump and nudging the other mouse and the squirrel to Tapat's side. Bone appetite! Lagan said, his tail wagging as he sat down, excited to see Tapat's reaction.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was surprised each time when the pretty boy returned licks to him as well. Automatically, his chin lifted. It wasn't out of dominance but it was helping with his self-esteem. When Lagan moved aside Tapat's eyes fell on a meadow with flowers. He liked flowers! And there was also food! He loved food too! How did Lagan know? He looked at him in wonder. It was super sweet. He loved it. Tapat followed him to the trunk, giggling as the pretty boy was bouncing around. It was amazing to see. "It is so... wow!," he beamed.

Tapat plopped down and eagerly sniffed the meal. Once he saw that Lagan only had a mouse and he had a squirrel and a mouse, Tapat let out a soft whine. He nudged the squirrel back to the pretty boy. "You have it!," he insisted. Tapat was so kind in nature. "You did all the hard work!" Β Tapat couldn't help but feel a bit flustered when the light fell into the pretty boy's eyes. Tapat was almost drooling. He was so pretty! "You are so pretty," he slipped out, followed by looking a bit flustered that he said that out loud.

He took the mouse in his mouth and eagerly ate the crunchy meal. It was delicious. He wished he had more now. His mind forgotten he offered the squirrel back to Lagan. His white tail wagged. "You have more?,' he smiled. There would come a time that his condition was going to get noticed, or he would have to tell the other boy.
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan's show impressed! His leaps and jumps and what he had prepared, it was all a success and it made Tapat happy. Lagan was living to see the happiness he brought to his new friend, it made him happier by the minute. Tapat sat in front of the stump and looked around at the food. Lagan worried for a moment that maybe he'd gotten the wrong stuff. What if Tapat hated squirrel, maybe it was too stringy! He should've stuck with rabbit! Tapat offered him the squirrel, and Lagan felt bad.

Are you sure? I could go catch you something else if you want? He said, but something else was coming out of Tapat's mouth already. You are so pretty. Lagan blushed under all his fur, because while he knew he wasn't ugly, he never had been called pretty before. Maybe he wasn't ruggedly handsome as some others he knew, but pretty was good enough for him! So are you. He said, his tail wagging as fast as a bumble bee. Lagan tore into his food, his mouse was delicious.

When Tapat asked for more, Lagan just assumed he wanted the squirrel after all. Lagan was a little air headed sometimes, and it would take more than that for him to realize the severity of his crush's condition. Oh yeah you can have this, really it's totally fine. He said as he swallowed his last mouthful of mouse and nudged the squirrel back across the stump.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was all flustered when the pretty handsome beautiful boy across from him called him pretty back. His mind was reeling. This had to be a dream. This couldn't be real. He wanted to bite himself, but then again, he also didn't want it to be over. "Me?," he asked. Tapat wasn't sure about that. He felt forgettable, probably because he couldn't remember others either. His only friend was an older red woman that he could help. His dad, mom, and brother were all super busy. He often didn't feel like he could help as well as they seem to do. They could remember things.

Tapat's initial insecurities vanished when he was offered some more food. He dug his teeth into the squirrel and took it apart. He loved the meals. The squirrel was very tasty as well. Now he felt like he should do something back for the pretty boy. But what? He stopped eating and looked around. He couldn't remember what he liked. His eye then fell on a flower, a yellow one. He rushed forward and then grabbed it to then place it before the pretty boy. "For you," he smiled as he stood next to him. The pale boy zoned out while staring at him. He was so pretty!

His murky yellow eyes blinked. What was he doing again? He looked from the tree stump to Lagan. Tapat then noticed the half devoured squirrel and then glanced at the gray male. His nose wrinkled and pushed it in the soft and thick fur of the male's neck. "You smell different! Good different! You don't smell like the pack. Will you be part of the pack?" Tapat then realized something. These lands he didn't know it. Where was his home? These weren't his lands. He got to his feet and turned around, looking clearly a bit startled and upset. "Where is my pack? Oh no. Oh no." He instantly thought of his mommy and daddy, and Astik. He wouldn't see them again. Tears popped in his eyes.
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Yes you silly, pfft have you seen yourself, you're practically glowing! Lagan replied to Tapat's insecure, me? Whoever hadn't told Tapat that he was pretty, was a fool who Lagan would like to give a strongly worded rant to. They'd only really met twice, but Tapat was more beautiful to Lagan than he could probably ever know. Perhaps they were naive, young foolish boys who thought they'd found love. But maybe it was real, just maybe.

Tapat tore into the squirrel that he was offered, and Lagan giggled. Just moments ago Tapat had offered him that squirrel, but now he was eating it. They'd really played hot potato with that prey, but it was right back where it started. Tapat stopped eating kind of abruptly and dashed away from the stump. Lagan's as worried for a moment that he was leaving, in which case Lagan would just sit there and mope for a while, but he didn't. Instead he came back with a yellow flower in his mouth, and placed it next to Lagan.

Lagan gasped and blushed a little, taken aback by this act of kindness. For me? Gosh... He said, a flustered smile on his face. He watched as Tapat zoned out for a moment, glanced to the stump, then pressed his nose into Lagan's neck. Surprised, Lagan jumped a little, he wasn't totally used to others being so sudden and touchy with him, but he didn't dislike it. Tapat asked him about where he was from and if he was joining Teaghlaigh. Lagan hated to be the bearer of bad news, but he didn't plan on it.

No, I'm from Redhawk Caldera. I have to live with my family there, but I can come visit you, and maybe you can visit me. He said, but as he was finishing, Tapat started to freak. Lagan's ears dropped to his skull, his apple green eyes wide. What'd happened? Why was his friend so worried all of a sudden? There were even tears in his eyes. Maybe he was just a bad navigator, and was scared he wouldn't be able to get home. Perfectly understandable. And lucky for him, Lagan was a scout, and he was good at finding his way.

Hey hey! Don't cry. He said, licking a tear from Tapat's cheek. Hey look at me! Your pack isn't far from here, and as long as you're with me, I won't let you get lost. He said, making eye contact so Tapat knew it was true.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was softly sniffling when the other spoke. He glanced up at him. Normally words didn't calm him so, but now it did. He pushed his ears forward to listen better and tipped his head. The pretty boy sounded so certain that they wouldn't get lost. "Promise?," he asked, his eyes still lined with tears. He was still sniffling a bit.

He then bit his lip. He didn't want to be weird or make this boy go away. "I have short-term memory loss," he spoke then and ducked his head a bit. He slowly lowered his eyes a bit until they were fully looking at his paws. "I really like you, but sometimes, I can't remember things anymore. I only know long term things like my parents, brother, and the pack. I forget my way home or what I am doing, often," he mumbled.

His head was ducked down like he was ashamed about it because he was. His tail had stopped wagging. He felt like the other wouldn't like him as much now he admitted this fault he had in his brain. "But, I remembered you after meeting you the first time, so that must mean something," he mumbled and slowly casted a big set of puppy eyes up at Lagan.
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Tapat seemed extremely upset, and Lagan still wasn't sure quite why. He didn't think the other boy strange because of it though. Being a sitter, Lagan had to have a lot of patience, and a lot of understanding. And that he had. He gave Tapat a smile and even nuzzle the other boy's cheek, to wipe away the tears. Super quadruple promise with a cherry on top. He replied.

Then Tapat explained that he had short term memory loss. Lagan's smile faded a bit, as he began to feel sad. it would be hard having a relationship with somebody who couldn't remember where he even lived. What if they became boyfriends, and one day Tapat forgot Lagan? Lagan would be so sad, maybe even devastated. What if they had pups, and Tapat forgot to watch over them and something bad happened! Maybe Lagan was thinking a little too far ahead. He remembered the here and now, and how happy Tapat made him. Was that worth it?

Lagan raised his head again to see the look of shame and sadness on Tapat's face. Lagan realized then that he did really like Tapat, and that seeing him sad made Lagan hurt. Leaving Tapat now would make Tapat even sadder and it would make Lagan's heart break. Lagan wanted to be with the Teaghlaigh boy, to hug him and play with him, and explore and laugh with him. So that was what he would do. I'm sorry that you forget things, but that's not your entire personality. I'm not going to know you by, 'my forgetful boyfriend Tapat', I'll know you by 'my mega super awesome and cute boyfriend Tapat'. And as long as you remember me, I'll always be your friend. He said with a smile.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat relaxed when Lagan promised him he would bring him back. He was too naive to be suspicious about anything. He nodded at the gray male and then smiled gently. He relaxed more. Lagan then responded to his condition. For a moment he was afraid. He wasn't sure what the boy would think of him. He blinked when Lagan used a word he didn't know. "Boy... Boyfriend?," he asked.

Tapat didn't know what a boyfriend was. Was it something special? More than a friend? The pupper started to wag his tail again. He did like the idea of Lagan being his friend forever. Yet, he wondered. Wasn't there something more? He wanted to be more than Lagan's friend. He wanted to be a super friend. He kind of wanted what his mom and dad have. He wanted to give Lagan kisses all the time and snuggle up against him.
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan relaxed too as Tapat relaxed. The other boy repeated boyfriend, and Lagan assumed he was asking if that's what they were. He didn't realize that Tapat didn't know what a boyfriend was. Yeah boyfriends! You and me, hanging out all the time. Doing cool stuff. We could play a ton of games like all the time. I'll come visit you when I can and we can find fun stuff to do. And I'll bring you things and you can bring me things. It'll be great! He said, speaking as if all of this was just the basic stuff.

oof sorry its short!
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat blinked as the wash of information came over him. Boyfriend. Wow. He instantly nodded. "I like!," he agreed. "Does that mean I can give you licks and kisses too?," he asked innocently. His mind kept reeling over the idea of Lagan being a boyfriend! Which was also a great something to make him remember. It instantly popped into his long term memory. Boyfriend! Wow. His tail wagged excitedly and he licked his lips in excitement as well.

It is okay! <3
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan held his tongue as he waited to hear Tapat's thoughts on the idea. For only a split second he worried that Tapat would think he was weird, the way Towhee had. Maybe all the other boy wanted was to be Lagan's friend. Maybe Lagan had misread Tapat and this was all a big bad idea. But the suspense was broken with a simple, I like. Lagan sighed in relief, glad to hear that Tapat wanted to be his boyfriend. Now Lagan couldn't wait to show Tapat to his parents, and vice versa.

Tapat asked about licks and kisses, and Lagan thought for a second. Yeah I think so. I'm kind of new to this also, but umm... here. He said stepping forward cautiously and testing a kiss on the other's nose. Not a submissive lick like Tapat had given him, but one to show that he cared. He stepped back, his tail still swaying but a hint of worry in his eyes. Was that umm, was that ok? We don't have to kiss if you don't want to we can just hang out.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat watched as Lagan stepped closer. He told him that he was also new to this. Tapat got a kiss on his nose. The boy blushed and wagged his tail eagerly. "That was more than okay!," he beamed and then stepped forward. He licked over Lagan's cheek and then snuggled against the bigger male's chest. He let out a happy hum. "I'd like many more kisses," he admitted to Lagan.

The pale boy really liked Lagan. He couldn't help himself to give him another kiss. "I really like you," he spoke and kept himself snuggled against Lagan. He didn't want this boy to go. "Where do you live?," he asked. "Will you live with my family?," he asked another question.