Lost Creek Hollow Soldiers Remastered
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@Ezekiel Spar 2

Howl was feeling up for another spar. It had been a short while since Ezekiel and him had their last spar, but it was enough time that Howl's ankle had stopped feeling occasional discomfort. It was also enough time that Howl wanted to do it again. In his past he had been known as a soldier, a mercenary. But in the Teekon Wilds he wasn't known as that. He wanted to prove himself, and show Grayday his skills and recieve an offical trade. 

How walked into the Lost Creek Hollows, under the large canopy of trees until he reached a more open area. He chose this spot because he knew that it was closer to his pack, and so he would be able to hear Howl's howl (ya I just wrote that) more easily. He called out to Ezekiel inviting him to another friendly spar.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel was by the border, patrolling with Krypton when he heard the familiar howl. It was Howl, his sparring partner from a little bit ago. He was feeling a big restless today, so he wouldn't mind sparring it out again. Last time had been fun. So he let Krypton know he was going then took off to find the Morningside male. He made it all the way to Lost Creek Hollow before he found him, Howl's dark pelt stuck out in the sunlit clearing. Ezekiel barked a greeting, and trotted towards his friend. 

Another spar? He asked, a bold expression on his face. He was maybe a little too confident, he had won the last spar but Howl's leg had been a bit injured. Things could go differently this time.

i forget, did you want to go ahead and do all the rolls or do them post by post?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Roll Thread The thread is made but nothing had been rolled. I'll wait for both of us to do our first rolls before starting the actually sparing. 

Howl had been sitting in wait for Ezekiel's arrival when he slowly came into view. it seemed as though he had the same idea as Howl did. Then again the only real reason for the two to meet again would be for a spar. He stood up onto all fours and nodded to Ezekiel saying "My thoughts exactly." He stood in a defensive stance ready if Ezekiel thought to make the first move again.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Round one: Ezekiel's unsuccessful attack but full defense

Ezekiel tensed into a defensive stance as did Howl. This time he did not circle the other, he remembered his vantage points from last time. He decided to strike first. He took a few steps forwards before leaping, hoping to tackle the male to the ground. The tactic however failed completely, as Ezekiel fell short of Howl by about a foot. He cursed under his breath and waited for Howl to strike. He was too winded to dodge, but he could always be prepared for a good defense.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Round One: Partial Attack with Full Defense

Ezekeil once again made the first move, but his time instead of circling him or going for Howl's leg he went for a leap. Howl steadied himself ready to be a brick wall to Ezekiel's tackle, but it seemed as though it would not be needed. Ezekiel's jump had fallen short and had put him right infront of Howl. Howl thought to copy what had happened the last spar the two had had but this time the roles would be reversed. Howl lunged forward going in to bite Ezekiel's ankle. He ended up nipping his leg, but he was unable to keep hold of it. The attack over all had seemed ineffective and Howl readied for Ezekiel's next move.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
round two- Ezekiel's partial attack versus Howl's unsuccessful defense

Ezekiel had prepared himself for Howl's next move, he leapt out of the way, the other male's teeth only barely nipping his fur. This time he did not wait for the other to do anything, he lunged again and grabbed his attacker's scruff. He held him there, though couldn't push him down to the ground like he wanted to just yet. The other still had fight in him.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl's partial attack vs. Ezekiels full defense
Ekekiel had grabbed hold of Howl's scruff but didn't have enough force to push him to the ground. Howl once again through back to what Ezekiel had done in this situation last time they spared. He attempted to lift himself up into Ezekiel's chest, but enen though Ezekiel didn't have enough force to push Howl to the ground his hold was still strong enough to keep Howl in the same place making his attack ineffective.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
round three- Ezekiel's partial attack to howl's unsuccessful defense

The other male tried to push Ezekiel off of him, but still couldn't. The buck against him did do something though. Zeke lost a bit of his grip, and he figured he'd try a different tactic than to continue trying to push the other down. So he pulled up, and threw the other. This sent Howl sliding back, but left Ezekiel vulnerable as he took in heavy breaths. It'd taken a lot of energy to sling the other across the ground, and should Howl attack again Zeke wouldn't be ready for it.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl's partial attack to Ezekiels unsuccessful defense
Ezekiel still had a hold of Howl's scruff as he lifted Howl's front paws off the ground. This gave Ezekiel the leverage that he needed to through Howl back a few paces. The throw back was both painful and releaving. The act had caused Howl pain to the back of his neck but once Ezekiel let go and his teeth were no longer dug into Howl it felt alot better. Now a few paces away and facing his opponent Howl too this opportunity to lung for the side of Ezekiel's neck. He grabbed hold but with less force then was intended. Howl was slowly losing his strength.