King Elk Forest the sound of my heart
38 Posts
Ooc — Margot
The night was only fun when one had something (or someone) to do, and as of late, Domi had none of that. Everyday had followed a strict routine — wake up, eat, walk, sleep, eat some more, sleep again — and she was beyond bored of it. In fact, the poor thing had become so lonely, she'd even caught herself talking to the trees to keep herself company. A part of Domi feared that that meant she was following the same mental path as her mother, but the other part was too preoccupied for that to be more than a moment's concern. 

After a full day of searching, Domi finally found herself in the presence of another wolf. Not a squirrel or a bush, but a wolf! Hey there! she called out as she began to trot forward, slowing to a walk once she was a few yards away. It seemed that this was another one of those sky watchers; Domi had never really understood what was so special about the sky herself, nor did she get why wolves chose to devote themselves to a trade so useless. Whatcha looking at, if you don't mind my asking?
 Hunter                Caregiver
1 2 3 4 5                1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 07, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 09, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 12, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:36 PM