King Elk Forest the sound of my heart
38 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Told ya, Domi laughed. Sometimes even she forgot how to pronounce her name! She cursed her mother for having such a "creative" mind, but knew that the old wretch had only meant good by it. Nova made no hesitation in telling (what seemed to be) her life's story, which Domi appreciated. Things were just so much easier when there weren't walls to break down; lay it out on the table, let your truth be heard! It was something she'd heard a lot as a child, and something she repeated even more as an adult.

She settled and readjusted herself a bit, her head cocked to the side in an intense focus.. Wow, she sighed, I'm glad you're getting a chance to strike your own claim. Seems like something a lot of people are too scared to do, but not me. That's the dream. Domi had tried quite a few times since leaving her natal pack, but, Everytime I try, seems like people find something more interesting than plain ol' Domi. She'd always been a simple girl, not wanting much more than a mate and a few children of her own, but those dreams were beginning to seem like wishful thinking.

I left home around my first birthday, and I've been wandering since then. Met a few wolves along the way who taught me some skills, like hunting and healing, but nothing interesting like astronomy. The last bit was sarcastic, but the way Domi said it, she could have fooled anyone. Y'all sound like level-headed people. What's the point in learning something if you never use it anyway?
 Hunter                Caregiver
1 2 3 4 5                1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 07, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 09, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 12, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:36 PM