Silvertip Mountain Did you find something?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yes! I can't wait! <3 Ooooh super interesting! :D

Sebastian was quite surprised that a howl sounded after his. It seemed higher up and further away but at least Andalusia already made it here. Sebastian hoped that she hadn't been waiting too long for him. The large male sat down, to rest his weary legs. He traveled before, to find new pack lands, but he couldn't remember that it had exhausted him so much as it did now. It felt different at least, now he tried to turn over every stone to find his mate and daughter then he was just looking around to see if he saw something nice.

Sebastian's ears picked up the familiar footfalls of Andalusia. He let out a soft sigh, pleased to see her. His blue eyes scanned over her. He wondered why she looked worried. Though, then he realized that his raw howl and physical appearance weren't the greatest. "Anda," he greeted, pushing himself to his feet and his tail wagging a bit. The male was clearly broken with the idea that he lost his family. Though, that wasn't the first thing he would speak about though.

"Good news. I found Mato. I talked to him already. He is doing well, and trying to set up his own pack," he informed. Though, then came the dreaded news. "He had not seen Pearl or Nova. I think... I don't think it is fruitful to look for them anymore," his voice broke when he said that. Mato was still alive, but he had a pack to back him up. Nova and Pearl were probably roaming, all alone, looking for one another, or worse, they weren't roaming anymore. "Maybe they are both back already at the Caldera," he spoke, sounding so hopeful. He didn't want to sound too negative. This search felt like finding two needles in a haystack. It felt impossible as he had no clue in which direction they had gone. It didn't seem in this direction.
Messages In This Thread
Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 05, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 06, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 06, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 11, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 12, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 18, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM