Silvertip Mountain Did you find something?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian slowly nodded when she shook her head, saying that she wanted to tell him. He felt happy that she wanted to tell him. He realized when briefly looking at their past that they had endured things together as well. It was good to see that they had become good friends. Sebastian listened actively to her story. He found it curious what she said. There were complications. He was curious as to what those complications are but he didn't ask. It was a sad story. "But the short pain you caused him, it caused you pain in the long term," he spoke softly to the female.

"I'm glad you told me,"he responded before listing again. He felt that Andalusia was very wise. Probably because of her hardship she gained such knowledge. The male smiled at her. He had to admit that he sometimes did think that it was his fault. If he had done something wrong. However, maybe that wasn't the case after all. "Thank you, those words really help. Yet, sometimes you can't stop to feel that way. Maybe I did let them down by moving to Redhawk Caldera? I will never know," he spoke with a soft sigh. "Thank you,"he spoke then and smiled. He moved in closer and gave her a lick of thank you on her cheek.

He realized that the advice she gave was probably because she left someone out of love. He wanted her to know that he was there for her. He wasn't leaving. "You will have to know that I will be there for you. If you ever feel pain. I will try and make it better," he spoke. He didn't think of her as a bad wolf for leaving. It seemed her way of coping with ... complications. Sebastian looked at her. "What were those complications? Are they bad? Is it something I can help with?"
Messages In This Thread
Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 05, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 06, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 06, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 11, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 12, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 18, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM