Silvertip Mountain Did you find something?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was glad that the feeling was mutual between them. They both wanted to support each other. It made Sebastian feel better, less alone. For a very brief moment, he could forget that he lost half of his family. Soon he remembered and he felt his heart ache. His lick to her cheek might have been too much but luckily she recovered and responded well afterward. Sebastian's tail wagged gently.

He was sad to hear that he couldn't fix her complication. He could tell that she was hurt just by thinking of it. Sebastian realized it must be very bad. He slowly nodded when she started to explain. He had a feeling where this was going. After a pause, she confirmed his thoughts. She couldn't have pups. What a terrible thing to endure, especially to endure alone. Sebastian felt upset for her. He had a very emphatic character after all.

He thought about the time she returned to him and realized that he had a family now. And how he introduced her to them as his rescuer at the time. He had been so clueless. He showed her glimpses of that family life while she couldn't have it. He felt terribly cruel! Sebastian's face gave most of it away. "I am so sorry," he spoke. "This must have been terrible for you. I have been nagging about my family and in happy times showed you how it could be and---" he choked a bit.

"Forgive me, Andalusia," he spoke very sincerely. He stepped closer so she could seek comfort with him if she wanted to. Maybe she wanted to go through this alone. "I do not want you to think any less of yourself if you are doing that. You are a wonderful healer and saved many lives. Mine. You already created life by saving me. Perhaps that helps to soothe your mind," he added. Perhaps he was speaking too much. He inhaled softly and looked at her with compassion.
Messages In This Thread
Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 05, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 06, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 06, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 11, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 12, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 18, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM