Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay felt his throat tighten and he wanted so badly that he could choose for both those things. He wanted to get to know Ty and her pack, but he also really wanted this to work, because somehow, getting into Drageda was a metaphor for everything that he needed to go right in his life. He needed this to work because it might mean that he'd see everyone in Redhawk Caldera again some day. But he also needed to survive, and he wasn't too sure if he would do so here. If he could manage...

"I'm..." He didn't really want to make any decision at all, and it was clear from the emotion that Eljay battled from coming to the surface. He tried to steady his breathing but it still came out in small short breaths as he tried to make a decision. "I'm gonna — I'll ask her i-if I can get in and if I... If she doesn't let me in now, I'll come with you. Is that... okay?" Eljay looked guiltily at Ty, clearly feeling bad about something; he felt that Ty deserved a lot more and he wanted to give her everything she deserved. But was that he coming with her? Or would she just need a bit more time to realise what a no-good loser he was? What if she'd get mad because he wanted to see if Drageda worked out before coming with her? She deserved so much better. "Or do you think I should just come with you?" The words were hastily added not long after he initially spoke, because he was afraid she would get mad from his initial words and he hoped to temper whatever she might feel by suggesting she could choose for him and make it all go away now.
Messages In This Thread
holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 06, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 06, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 10, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 11, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Antumbra - August 14, 2017, 09:44 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 16, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 17, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 18, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by RIP Tytonidae - August 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Eljay - August 25, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: holding out for a hero - by Antumbra - August 25, 2017, 01:31 PM