q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
all welcome!!
tagging for reference - we'll meet soon bby
DNA. - kendrick lamar

There was no one around.
And if there was, the scent was too faint for her to pick up.
With an annoyed huff, she took another whiff of the air around her, hoping to find a trace of something, someone, that would put an end to her lonesome travels. To be honest, she was growing tired of the silence that came with being so alone. 
Ugh.
She missed @Witchbaby .

A small shudder climbed up her spine as she thought of her small side-kick, but before she could begin to dwell on the thought of her for too long a flash of movement caught her eye. A small critter scurried over the forest's floor, and Kink, licking her lips jumped in pursuit. "oh, you're done" she growled, not really speaking to the soon to be snack but just for the sake to break the silence. Sure it wouldn't fill her stomach, but it would give her something to chew on for a while. 
An entreé. 
3 Posts
Ooc —
*shoves kafa in here, whistling innocently*

It was not as if Kafka was surreptitiously following Juú; in fact it had been some time since he’d last seen her. It is mere coincidence that he stumbles across her path now, here, in the Teekon Wilds. Sheer, impossible coincidence and yet …coincidence all the same. As he crosses into the scent trail she leaves in her wake — foreign in some ways but still familiar at it’s core — he is hesitant to believe that it is true. For truly, what are the odds of them finding themselves in the same setting without previously agreeing to it? Thus, he follows the scent trail silver-white eyes taking in the forest as it parts, yawning wide like a mouth agape. He gives pause, his steps faltering as words spoken in a snarl come upon a voice that is as unmistakable as her scent. So, he thinks, it is true. She is here. And by the sound of her footfalls she has given chase to, presumably, whatever she had been speaking to; and Kafka is presented two choices in that moment: wait until she has caught whatever it was she was promising the demise of, or he could shrug out of the thick foliage like a shadow wraith and ruin her hunt. Mischief sparked to life like a flicker of a flame in his silvery-white irises and he emerges from the foliage with a beguiling smirk ghosting at the edges of his lips. The machiavellian prowls from the shadows that cling to him, as an insistent and greedy lover, and lets out a low, gravelly, bark of a laugh. “Didn’t mother ever teach you not to threaten your food, Juú?” He teases in an soft, affectionate snarl. “It's rude.” Kafka clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth in mock chastisement.
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Oblivious to the fact she was being followed, and by her own brother, the sudden attack the Moretti launched went down uninterrumpted. She threw herself forth, her teeth clicking in the air as she reached out to grasp the critter's (a mouse) tail between her jaws. The animal squeaked loudly, feeling the predator's breath hot on its back, perhaps a final plea for mercy that fell upon deaf ears.
Or simply careless ones.

Having inherited Cara's graceful ways, Kinkajuú stretched her neck with ease as she again attempted to scoop the critter from the earth it desperately wriggled on. It had been an easy kill, perhaps even too easy, but even if small, all victories had the same effect on Kink - they inflated Kink's already plump ego. With the lifeless little lump clutched between her jaws, she was about to drop right there and then to enjoy her kill when the voice of another, of an eerily familiar other, made her jump in surprise. 

Her first reaction of course was to issue a warning growl to whoever thought that sneaking up on someone that was trying to lunch was acceptable. oh, who the fuck...., she thought, turning to face head on the poor soul that was about just who the fuck he had messed with. The fur along her back had bristled and her tail, curved over her back in alert, gave a first and final annoyed swish before her eyes fell upon the unmistakable figure of her eldest brother, Kafka. 

"not as rude as materializing randomly from the shadows- like...fuck" she almost purred not holding back on the cursing as Cara had never been one to really censor herself around her children either. The defensive demeanour she had initially adopted transforming into a relaxed, welcoming stance that showed the obvious comfort she felt while being around her littermate. "were ya spying on me bro?" she asked, her tail swishing playfully as she stepped momentarily from her small kill to bump her nose to her brother's shoulder in a more affectionate greeting.
3 Posts
Ooc —
Kafka offers his sister a low chuckle as she counters him and swears. Words that he is used to, that he has no qualms of using himself, despite the eloquence that he implores. “The shadows have always been my gift, dearest sister,” He purls at her, slinking forward a few steps, tail giving a jovial wave behind him despite his mockery and teasing. The darkness of his coat, that which has painted him an outlier his whole life comes from the Borealm line, as does his eidolic silver-white irises. Ironic and bitter if only because the resentment for the man that has sired him and his siblings and abandoned their mother runs so very deeply. Resentment that borderlines pathological hatred. Sleekly, Kafka strides forward when Juú’s demeanor relaxes and seeks to press his muzzle to her cheek in a return gesture of genuine affection moments after she had bumped her muzzle to his shoulder. He is delighted to see her again, as much as he had not expected to, and suspects that they have some catching up to do. At least, she does for he has little of interest to report since her departure from Castlerock Valley. “Of course I wasn’t,” Kafka scoffs, as if he is appalled by the idea of spying upon her though, admittedly, it would not be the first time if he had been {which he hadn’t been, rest assured}. “I had no idea I would find you here,” The panther admits. “It is a pleasant surprise.” He murmurs, subtly inquiring her that which he did not ask loud to avoid prying: ‘how have you been’ and ‘what have you been up to’ remains unasked upon his tongue but communicated in his haunting irises and between the lines of his words simply waiting for her to pick up on them.
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
For the first since arriving at the Wilds Kinkajuú feels truly comfortable. Not that she had any problems with being alone, she liked solitude, she did, but not one she did not choose. Ever since forcibly parting ways with Witchbaby there had been something gnawing at her chest, a sad solitude coiled up between her ribs making it hard to breathe. He touches her cheek and the princess steps back with a smile hanging from her lips.

"just the pleasant surprise i needed" she agreed, her eyes falling then to the small dead critter she had managed to trap right before he showed up. A small voice in her head wondered if she should offer her brother a bite, even though one bite was pretty much all there was but as she began to let her olive eyes to roll over his body she kept silent. Among the Moretti-Borealm children there always was a friendly sense of rivarly, and how couldn't there with the type of mother they've had. Plus, he was perfectly capable of feeding himself, and if he wasn't well mom had been wasting her time teaching him then. He looked well fed, which made her wonder if he too had been in a pack since his departure form Rockcastle. 

"did you want to see the Spine for yourself too?" she asked then, her eyes twinkling with curiosity as she referred to the place of her mother's first and only pack in the Teekon Wilds, Ouroboros Spine, a place the kids had learned from their mother's stories and anecdotes of the days she was Alpha of the Spine. "i actually didn't come for that exactly but know that im here i might as well see it" she commented the tip of her tail twitching as she spoke. "a storm drove me here" she explained, knowing that her brother would want to know what she had been up to as she did too. 
spill the tea bro.
3 Posts
Ooc —
For the first time in quite some time the machiavellian’s joy is jovial and genuine. It is not conjured in falsity, not created for the sake of being charming. Juú knows exactly who and what he is and he adores his siblings {his mother, too, of course}; they are the only four beings in the world he truly cares for and he is pleased to hear that Juú is just as delighted to see him as he is to see her. “You’ve caught me,” Kafka purrs and breathes in deeply, letting it out in a softened exhale. “I am …enchanted by mother’s stories of it.” And on that he thinks. Ouroboros Spine …or rather it’s legend as told by Cara Moretti has led two of the four children here. Perhaps it was not coincidence at all, he thinks, until she specifies that the Spine isn’t why she’s come to Teekons. Kafka seeks something …seeks to sate the restlessness that has taken hold of him, that stirs, writhes and seethes within his chest. He simply does not know what. “A storm?” Eidolic, silvery-white gaze scans over her looking for injuries but is relieved and satisfied when he finds none. “It was time to see what awaits me beyond Rockcastle Valley where everything has become stagnant and dull. It’s as if I awoke one day with this insatiable restlessness in my chest,” and here I am. It was hardly exciting but it was enough. Whether it is the primal instinct of spreading the gene pool or a more sophisticated drive of challenging everything he has known to accumulate to a place where he is no prince, where his entitlement holds no power or he has to wield his natural manipulation skills he isn’t sure. Perhaps, he thinks, it’s a fair mixture of both. Primal and intellectual.
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry im obsessed with rupaul's drag race ... this post was willam inspired
[Image: tumblr_n8r05wAN1l1tns60bo1_500.gif]

[small]Family was an important thing for Kinkajuú.
She had been raised to take pride in her last name so of course she had grown to be proud in the same way of those that shared it with her. And even though the childhood of all Moretti children had been relatively pleasant there had always been an unspoken competition between them. A dog-eat-dog rivalry that had been lit up by the mother of the little clashing titans herself. Among the many charming qualities Cara may have in her favor, being a good mother wasn't in the list. She was the primary instigator of her children's discord but only because she wanted to make each an every one of them stronger, wittier, more adept to survive in the harshness that she knew the world outside RockCastle harbored. 

But despite it all, Kinkajuú too loved all her siblings and mother deeply.
The fact that she thought of herself as better than them didn't mean she didn't love them. (sorry not sorry)
As her brother confessed it was their mother's stories that had lured him out of the Valley the chocolately colored girl could not fight back a smile from appearing on her face. "we can go together" she barked, not even asking him if he wanted to go with her because to her the answer was as obvious as the fact that Kinkajuú was born selfish and would probably die the same. 

"Yeah a bad storm, I had joined a pack for a bit, called Tribe but the leader died shortly after so i left and found a friend love  i could travel with" she explained, her smile being tinged with a sudden but short-lived silence when the story reached the part where she had been separated from Witchbaby. "i couldn't find her after the storm" she finished, her olive eyes blinking away any chance for tears to roll down her cheeks as she spoke. 

She was not used to letting herself be seen in a state where she could be pegged as vulnerable, so with after a heavy sigh and a shake of her head the princess recovered her composture, her tail rising again to her usual low-key trying to dominate pose while she flashed another smile to her dear littermate. "but i found you" she almost purred, though technically it had been her who was found by him - though she would ptobably never admit it, it was just in time, for she was feeling a bit lost.
[/small]