Wheeling Gull Isle we carry on
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It's all good. RL stuff gets in the way sometimes <3

He spoke her name and she nodded with a smile. "Yup, that's me. You can call me Fae, if you want." She replied, though her ears perked when she heard someone else arrive. Her gaze shifted from him to the other wolf who approached then, whom she recognised but still did not know the name of. He hadn't been at the first meeting, she didn't think, but she knew he'd been at one of the others. "Hello," Faeryn greeted him, then glanced around to see if anyone else followed. It seemed not. Perhaps some were on their way, or maybe they didn't plan to come at all. It just made her all the more glad that she had decided to come. 

The new arrival, the dark male, spoke and got straight to the point, which she did kind of appreciate. They needed to sort something out, whatever it might be. "I agree - some wolves are already splitting off into smaller groups, and I'm worried it may cause rivalries, too. That's the last thing we need right now." Some wolves had even left the island now, she believed. They hadn't wanted to stay, which was fine, but having more than one group on the island was sure to cause trouble in the future.

The idea of a council was yet again brought up, and Faeryn believed it to be a good idea. She listened intently to what Stockholm had to say, and nodded a few times during his words. Once he had finished, she spoke up again. "I've never been in a pack with a council, but it does seem like something that could work."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
we carry on - by Stockholm - August 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: we carry on - by Faeryn - August 13, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: we carry on - by Constantine - August 14, 2017, 07:01 AM
RE: we carry on - by Stockholm - August 29, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: we carry on - by Faeryn - August 30, 2017, 06:09 AM
RE: we carry on - by Coelacanth - September 04, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: we carry on - by Stockholm - September 09, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: we carry on - by Faeryn - September 12, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: we carry on - by Coelacanth - October 06, 2017, 12:29 PM