Hideaway Strath never give power to the big man
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Hemlock

He keeps to himself, most of the time. Testing the waters is what he likes to excuse his antisocial tendencies as., despite having taken up residence within Teaglaigh some months ago. He's done his job since he's arrived; hunting, marking borders, doing whatever the fuck pack wolves do to keep their standing within the pack - if only at the bare minimum - but enough to prove that he has not simply sat idle this entire time doing absolutely jack squat. It's not even that he does not like wolf-to-wolf interaction, but that he does not seek it out. They don't bother him, he doesn't bother them. It's a mutual understanding that Rollo has come to accept and not question for the sake of his own temper and their own well being. Not even Arturo has seemed to question his reclusive ways, and therefore, Rollo sees no reason to change. However, he finds himself emerging from the depths of his own catacombs to find that there are suddenly kids running around (he very briefly had to assure himself that they are not his), the alpha female has stepped down from power and half their ranks are gone. He decides then and there that perhaps, it would not hurt to be a little more active in the social division of the Family.
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

At least if her bladder demanded attention every few minutes she could make good use of it and mark the borders. That was a positive. She hadn't gotten nauseated too often, mostly just an aversion here and there to certain smells, but she had crossed into the Sweep to take stock of a few more plants including some to settle her stomach if and when she did end up needing them.

On the way back with a bundle of herbs in her mouth Hemlock caught sight of one of the ghosts of the lands. Her posture was near natural now, holding her rank with pride for several weeks - or was not months now? She didn't feel the need to have him pressed to the ground like she had Cuitali but still, she expected respect for him all the same. So far she only vaguely knew Rollo because he had been there for months and yet she didn't know him personally. Oh well. She let out a low chuff, essentially putting the ball in his court on what he wanted to do about it. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
sorry about the wait!

A low chuff sends him spiraling out his thoughts, and for a mere moment does he take an aggressive stance, hackles raised in anticipation of a threat that only exists in his paranoia. It only takes him another moment to collect his bearings, eyes snapping to a female he has never seen before. She is beautiful, regal, holding herself with an independence that women in his flings cease to hold. That is likely the first thing he notices of her before he shakes loose thoughts he is not meant to have, lifting silver eyes to meet her own. "Well, 'ello luv," He barks out a rather uncommon, friendly greeting. She has caught him in a good mood. But he advances only a few paces forward; her stomach is round, full of pups, and he knows well enough the territorial instinct of mothers to be. Instead, he gives her the space a courteous man would, for in his size does he majorly overpower her and it is not in his wish to seem more threatening than he means to be. This same courtesy is very rarely extended to men, in which case his primal need to assert dominance overruns his inclination to be respectful. "I don't think we've met yet," He pushes out a charm-like grin, lacking the brutish tone associated with his character. Lightly does he dip his head, owing to her the acknowledgment she deserves that comes with the rank she holds, but not overly so; Arturo is where his debt lies and so does his allegiance. Perhaps it is noticeable if it is in her interest to see those who come before her bend the knee. Rollo did not even submit to Lotte when the time came, and it is likely he never will.
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock had barely spent any time in Rollo's company - and truth be told she rarely spent time with anyone who wasn't a Fearghal with the exception of Tapat. He is probably one of the few she seeks regularly, but, it is with a purpose as his medicinal treatment continued. So far she wasn't sure if it was working or if he had noticed anything and she still holds out hope that it might improve matters for the boy. When Rollo greets her it is with an overly familiar method, Hemlock's green eyes particularly seeking across his form. He isn't obvious in his submission, barely doing what is required but she is not in a position to assert herself physically beyond the stiffening of both her gaze and her posture. Her protective nature is exceptionally high now with her children growing steadily. 

"We have not," But he was outspoken she remembered at the trail of Olive and Dakarai but since he has been a mere ghost, present but doing nothing to make his presence or position known. Where Hemlock has embedded herself in the pack as if she had never spent any time away from it, others had not been so keen on earning their keep, and she wars mostly with her hormones and emotions as they rise and fall. "It is Rollo, is it not?" She at least knows the names of the others - even down to the young Seri who came to them with an aunt who had vanished. It was her job to know her wolves - but even more than that she still feels fiercely protective of the concept of Teaghlaigh. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20