Hideaway Strath never give power to the big man
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
sorry about the wait!

A low chuff sends him spiraling out his thoughts, and for a mere moment does he take an aggressive stance, hackles raised in anticipation of a threat that only exists in his paranoia. It only takes him another moment to collect his bearings, eyes snapping to a female he has never seen before. She is beautiful, regal, holding herself with an independence that women in his flings cease to hold. That is likely the first thing he notices of her before he shakes loose thoughts he is not meant to have, lifting silver eyes to meet her own. "Well, 'ello luv," He barks out a rather uncommon, friendly greeting. She has caught him in a good mood. But he advances only a few paces forward; her stomach is round, full of pups, and he knows well enough the territorial instinct of mothers to be. Instead, he gives her the space a courteous man would, for in his size does he majorly overpower her and it is not in his wish to seem more threatening than he means to be. This same courtesy is very rarely extended to men, in which case his primal need to assert dominance overruns his inclination to be respectful. "I don't think we've met yet," He pushes out a charm-like grin, lacking the brutish tone associated with his character. Lightly does he dip his head, owing to her the acknowledgment she deserves that comes with the rank she holds, but not overly so; Arturo is where his debt lies and so does his allegiance. Perhaps it is noticeable if it is in her interest to see those who come before her bend the knee. Rollo did not even submit to Lotte when the time came, and it is likely he never will.
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open
Messages In This Thread
never give power to the big man - by Rollo - August 10, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Hemlock - August 10, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Rollo - August 24, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: never give power to the big man - by Hemlock - September 07, 2017, 11:42 PM