Wild Berry Meadow animus vox
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Raven seemed accepting (and even excited!) about the potential knowledge-sharing. For this, Ty was grateful. She wanted Bhediyon to be a peaceful pack, and one of the first steps to that was making good with the locals. She may have had a leg-up on this one, considering they were family, but Junior's wrath had certainly evened the playing field. Tytonidae was curious about her father's family, and it seemed they had grown quite a bit since she last recalled even hearing about them. In fact, Ty couldn't remember meeting any of them on any occasion. If she had, the memories were long gone.

"Splendid," Ty replied, gray-black tail waving back and forth. "I'm sure I'll be back down this way sooner or later. I'll give you a holler when I am, and I can take you to the plateau and back... give you some tips along the way." That would get two birds stoned at once hit two birds with one stone easily, and they could wrap it all up into one trip. Ty was already formulating some of the basics in her head, and although there was more to scouting than knowing the path from one place to the next, it would be a good start.
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven surmised that it was getting a little late, and she didn't want to be too far from the caldera after the sun went down. With her luck, she'd get herself lost and end up wandering in circles for the better part of a year like she'd done once before. She hated to part ways from her newfound sibling so soon, but she sensed that the conversation was winding down to a comfortable close anyway. Tytonidae assured her that she would get in touch next time she was in the area, and Raven was intrigued with the idea of accompanying her to her newly-established packlands and back. Not only would she be given the opportunity to see so much along the way, but she'd also learn a great deal from her more experienced sister. "I'd really love that," she commented honestly, grinning at the elder she-wolf. "I guess I should be getting back soon. It was so good to meet you. Seriously, I'm so glad we crossed paths. Definitely give me a shout next time you're around."