Redhawk Caldera Back to report... nothing.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian lifted his head when he heard footsteps. He slowly shook his head. "I did not. No sign of Pearl and Nova anywhere," she spoke with a long sigh. The gray male looked upset. Sebastian let out a long sigh and battered his blue eyes at Elwood with a depressed expression. "I ran into Mato though, my other son. He knows where I am, and he is off to find his own pack. I asked about your daughter, Liffey. He said that she was okay but didn't know her well enough to tell me more. I am sorry," he spoke.

Sebastian didn't know that Elwood's daughter visited him. Sebastian felt a bit of a failure as a scout. He hadn't been able to locate his wife and daughter, nor did he find more information about Elwood's daughter. Sebastian swallowed thickly. At least he hoped to see Benjamin and Ivy soon. He could use some comfort by his other two children. "Other than that, there is not much to report. I was only surprised that there was no scent at the Silvertip Mountain. There was a pack there once, but seeing how all scents of a border vanished it makes me believe they have moved away a long time ago." As he spoke the male's voice sounded a bit monotone.
Messages In This Thread
Back to report... nothing. - by Sebastian - August 10, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Elwood - August 10, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Sebastian - August 11, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Elwood - August 15, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Sebastian - August 16, 2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Elwood - August 20, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Sebastian - August 20, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Elwood - August 21, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Sebastian - August 24, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Back to report... nothing. - by Elwood - August 25, 2017, 12:11 PM