Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon smiled as the woman returned her own sentiments, glad for the chance to start again. The situations had been different at the time of their first meeting, and so, Shalon supposed they would just have to meet again as it were. 

Settling in. Her smile faltered slightly, as she joined Eske on her patrol,"I suppose you could say to going as well as I had expected." Shalon had hoped to speak with Thuringwethil, finding it necessary to learn more of the interesting woman. "I was hoping to speak with Thuringwethil, and yet I have not seen her." The news of her illness was not something that had been divulged to Shalon. She was new, and Shalon was still learning their ways, she was hoping someone could help her understand the ways of this pack. "I'm afraid that I am lost in the culture of this clan. I was hoping someone might enlighten me." This was not her reason to seek out the Heda, but it would suffice as a reasonable reason to seek Thuringwethil's audience.

Shalon is new.... but she is a Counselor tooo.... sounds like Eske might need one lol ?
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM