Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon blinked once, and then twice, tilting her head to the side. Concern slowly took shape as she thought over the temporary Fleimkepa's words. Ill. Thuringwethil was ill. Shalon didn't know the woman particularily well, however the Comander had always been curteous, and had accepted the nomad into her pack. She was sadened by the news, "Is their any news on when she might recover?" When Shalon stressed, not if. She would recover, Shalon didn't believe that a strong leader such as Heda would give into an illness, no matter how severe. "I am sure that Heda is thankful to have such a devoted follower, who can be trusted to take care of the pack in her adsence, and put aside her own emotions to get the job done." Shalon assumed that Fleimkepa was a higher rank than Eske had had before, considering she had mentioned the temporary situation. She was also sure that Eske must be close with Thuringwethil in order for her to relinquish her control of the pack, which also must mean that Eske would be worried about the Comander. Shalon could pick up the similarities with herself and Aspen, or atleast what her relationship had once been. "I will make note to ask the stars for Thuringwethil's good health." Her own personal beliefs showing through in her statement, her trust in the wisdom of the stars an always present part of Shalon's personality.

Shalon was glad that the woman was also willing to aide her with understanding the ways of the pack. "To be honest with you Eske, if I may call you that? Let's start at the beginning I suppose. What is a Fleimkepa? I know that Heda is translated into Comander, and the Comander has supreme authority. This I have gathered through observation. However I am throughly lost with the rest of the hierarchy in your family." Shalon smiled sheepishly, it had been a long time since she had needed lessons in anything. Although she was always glad to learn more, always the inquisitive type.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM