Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She couldn't see the dilemma that waged within the younger woman. The conflict between the desire to be a good leader, and true to ones self. For all Shalon could tell, Eske was being an admirable leader, who had been thrown into an unforseen circumstance. She nodded as Eske confirmed that Thuringwethil would pull through, agreeing with the statement and taking it as fact.

Shalon listened closely as the woman spoke of the ranking system in place. Interested in the intracacies, and detail in the hiearchy. Nodding along and absorbing everything into memory. Although an interesting question arose as the woman spoke of her permanent rank, that of the Cheka. Which Shalon was slowly understanding that Eske might be more destraught over Heda's illness then she was letting one. However the question that arose was not about Eske's relation to Thuringwethil, but rather it was about the Wocha Dio. "So you were temporarily promoted to Fleimkepa over the Wocha? Why would Heda not intrust the pack to the Wocha?" Shalon asked innocently, not meaning to question the way in which things had turned out, "Not to question your abilities Eske, for I am starting to see that you will make a fine leader, but I would have thought the former would have been the easiest course of action. I merely wish to understand."
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM