Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
no worries I love Eske! I could read your writing all day! :) Shalon's failing here!!! she clearly needs to work on her trade hehe

And so there the root of the problem stood. Having exhausted all the possible options Shalon and Eske were left with the reason the Fleimkepa was hesitant. She understood now, Shalon nodded her head gravely thinking over the best course of action. "Perhaps the situation was not to your choosing." She began, "The timing, not what you had expected." She paused, her mouth agape, thinking of the right words to follow. "Perhaps that is why you deserve it all the more." She shrugged, thinking more to herself than to Eske. "The best leaders are often the most unwilling ones." Shalon spoke, refocusing her attention on the Fleimkepa. "I cannot presume to speak for the Commander, and so you will have to ask her once she is recovered. But perhaps this is a test so to speak. It is only temporary, and so wouldn't that make it the best trial. To see if you are indeed ready for more responsibility, testing your leadership abilities."

Shalon looked over at Eske, "Once again, I cannot speak for Heda. Perhaps it was just a delirious fluk." She laughed boldly, before composing herself. "However, I don't know why you focus on it. As you say...." Shalon dipped her head closer to the younge woman, "It is only temporary." Shalon smiled kindly, with a nod in affirmation.

"The only thing I can tell you, if you don't believe what I say, is that you will simply have to as Thuringwethil when she returns to her post. Perhaps the answer will surprise you. However, as for the current moment, I would forget about it and focus on the task of leading." Shalon felt as though she had fallen short, it wasn't her best session. In fact it was probably her worst, but she could only hope that she had helped at least a little bit.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM