Redhawk Caldera Have you seen this wolf?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at his son. "That would be extremely welcome, my boy," he spoke with a happy sigh. "You are a good kid, you know that, right?," he spoke to him. Benjamin was all he had left now. He was truly a mix of him and Pearl. It hurt a bit as he kept reminding Sebastian of Pearl. He was a good kid though. Sebastian was proud of him. The gray male moved into the direction of where he would usually sleep and curled up there.
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He smiled at his father, masking his broken pieces with a giggle. He would be good - even if he had to fake it. His father deserved his best, always, but sometimes he didn't feel the best. Like now... Thanks dad, I'll be back soon. Promise. Yes, that was one thing he could promise him. He wouldn't be like his siblings, nor like his mother. As much as he wanted to see the world, he wanted to see his father happy first. With that thought in mind, he left the scene to go and hunt and stuff.
Dance Under The Ladder
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled as his boy went to take care of him. He was a good kid. Sebastian wagged his tail and then curled up. His muscles were tired and the male was quick to sink into a deep sleep. He had traveled far and had been met with disappointment. The family man had no one left except for his son and it hurt him deeply.

-end-