Dragoncrest Cliffs The Weak are Curel
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She jumped, startled out of her self-pity. She lifted her head slightly, and looked over her shoulder at the young male. Shalon had scented him earlier, however, as with so many of the others in her new home she had yet to formally introduce herself. Hell of a way to say hello, She thought to herself with a grimace. She gave a small huff, through her snout and shook her head. "No I am not going to jump." The woman threw one more look over the cliffs, before turning away from them, and sauntered over to the pup.

Clearing her throat of the akwardness of the situation, and trying to give herself time to compose herself, Shalon looked took in the apperance of Bobby. "I am Shalon." She was never sure how to interact with young ones, she had avoided the pups from the Royal Fire Court, the only other pack she had been part of. It just wasn't her style, she wasn't sure if she would ever have any of her own, perhaps if she met the right person. However that wasn't something she muched cared for, she didn't need anymore rejection. "The cliffs are dangerous, it was good of you not to come any closer." She held akwardness in her tone, not particularily sure what to say. The melancholy of moments ago still lingered in her visage, and made for an unfortunate first impression.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 15, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 16, 2017, 07:52 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 16, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 18, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 20, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - September 03, 2017, 01:14 PM