Ocean's Breath Plateau A Million Dancing Shards
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock nearly melted when he saw that the other seemed shy... maybe even a bit socially awkward. And yet, something just behind the younger wolf's countenance seemed to suggest that he would like to be less shy but did not know how. Clock was immediately intrigued as he looked down from his rock at the other who was half obscured by shadows.

"Pleased to meet you, Silas," he said in a smooth voice, making sure not to sound too enthusiastic or too aloof. "I'm Clock - well, I guess that's sort of a silly name, but see-" a small gesture with his paw- "my real name is Cluence. I'm really not sure how it even happened, but everyone calls me Clock." He stopped and gave the other a little apologetic grin, as if he had spoken too much. Clock had quirks of his own. "So, um... would you like to come up on this rock and look out at the ocean? The view is much better up here." The large rock was about 6 feet high, affording an advantageous view across the rest of the plain. "I haven't been here long and this is my first time viewing the land at night. Isn't it incredible?"
Messages In This Thread
A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - August 12, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 06, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 06, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 06, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 07, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Qilaq - September 11, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 13, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 17, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Qilaq - September 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - October 01, 2017, 11:33 PM