Northstar Vale bastará solo con verte
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
 @Genie maybe? revived a thread i really wanted to have but that died way to quickly :c because the other player fell inactive, hope you dont mind

bastara - los cafres
Remi was a lover of the simple stuff. 
Of the way that clouds ebbed across the sky and merged together to form figures that mimmicked what was on earth and what could only reside in the imagination of those who dared to dream while being awake. Without looking back, and leaving his densite behind,  Remi broke into a trot that quickly turned into a gallop.
Feeling the wind against his face was another of life's small pleasures Remi could simply not live without.

After a couple of minutes, with his tongue already hanging limply from his mouth, Remi halted to a sudden stop. He looked around as if he was looking for something. Something that, judging by the smile that drew itself across his face, he soon found.
The place was perfect.

Without even seeming to hesitate, Remi let himself fall to the ground, then, he flipped over so that his paws were reaching the clouds instead of feeling the ground. 
Above him a seashell shaped cloud danced around.
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
not at all :)

Being alone suited Genie just fine. She liked the silence that surrounded her - the absence of idiots and their idiotic chatter. She liked being alone with her thoughts. So, if Remi was a lover of simple stuff, then Genie was a lover of the complicated stuff. She dwelled and wallowed in her thoughts, thoughts about the universe, of her existence, of why love existed and many, many other things that a simple wolf would not even begin to think about. There was a burden to knowledge, however, and however much she tried to avoid going through the past, her memories refused to let her go, swimming through her consciousness. Harley.

It was getting a little bit too much for her to handle and she decided that today, she was going to wander through the pack lands and maybe, just maybe, bump into a packmate.

The thing is, Genie didn't really expect to bump into him.

She halted in her steps, amber eyes drawing in his figure. That scent was undeniably his, but how on earth? Had they really been that lucky 1 percent and had somehow ended up in a pack together? "Remi?" Genie's voice was hesitant but as she padded closer she realised that no, this wolf was not his doppelganger.

Even a doppelganger couldn't have eyes as pretty as his.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

138 Posts
Ooc — mini
With all four paws in the air, and his mind floating above him, it was easy for the fact that he was no longer alone with the clouds to go unnoticed. He had not picked up on the chocolately girl's scent, for he was too busy watching the seashell shaped cloud and other pale dollops ebb and drift across the blue canvas of the sky.
The cloud's distinct shape brought back memories inmediately, like a gag reflex, that made Remi feel slightly sickened.

He closed his eyes, but her face and seagreen eyes were still there staring at him. An anxious sigh escaped his lips but was cut short by another girl's voice calling his name before it could turn into a whine. He knew it was another girl's voice, for Rilke had never called him Remi. Startled by abrupt interruption of the voice, the creamy Ostrega rolled back to his feet and pulled himself from the ground, his tail rising in caution and the hair along his spine spiking as a innevitable reaction to his surprise.

When he saw her, however, his fur flattened again and his raised tail began to wag, the previous tension that had clung to his body posture being replaced with a relaxed, pleasant energy. "Genie?" he responded, a questioning tone in his voice as well though he knew it unmistakably her. She was unforgettable after all. 

"what are you doing here in the Vale?" he asked, his tail never ceasing its movements. After they had parted ways at the end of their first encounter, Remi had hoped he would see her again but had thought it would be highly unlikely unless he travelled as he had when he was a loner. He was about to ask another question, was she lost? but suddenly the familiar scent of his Alpha and friend Rannoch clinging to her fur became apparent.
No way. 

A smirk crept upon the Delta's face and his crystalline eyes gleamed with pure amusement, "you were serious about wanting to be in a pack with me huh?" he barked, his voice betraying the excitement he felt to see her again.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Genie took a step back when Mouse leapt up, bristling as his tail rose. For a moment, she wondered if she was mistaken in thinking that this boy was him, but no, she couldn't be...and relief flooded through her when Mouse's began to wag and her name slipped from his lips. A smile worked its way up her face and she tilted her head then, glad that her instincts had not been wrong. "I could ask you the same thing," Genie said in reply, her nostrils flaring briefly. The scent of the vale is strong on him and it confirms her theory.

Genie laughed. "Of course," she smiled, finding herself very much at ease with Remi. He made her feel at ease in a way most strangers, or, in this case, wolves she met for the second time, could not. There was just something about him that she liked...something which caused her to trust the boy, if only a little. "Why would I lie to you, thorn boy?" she teased lightly, almost shyly as her own tail began to wag. "It does appear that I'm stuck with you for now."

138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Luckily for Remi, the girl did not seem to notice (or care much) about the brusque reaction he'd had. He could've always said that he had just been genuinely caught off guard, but truthfully it wasn't entirely the sudden arrival of the chocolately Epsilon what had caused him to jump up with his fur all bristled. Memories were funny, powerful things.

She returned his question and with a small wag of his tail Remi offers a chuckle, "touché" he barked, an expression he'd learnt from his mother probably or some other wolf back at the Pier he couldn't remember. She laughs and Remi feels a smile uncontrollably spread across his face. "well, i gotta warn you im a hard one to get rid of" he joked as well, his dark tipped ears swivelling in mischief as he dared to close the distance with a couple of steps. 
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
As far as Genie was concerned, it was none of her business why Remi was startled i first place. If he wanted to share, then he was very welcomed to; if he didn't want to share, then that was fine either. That was the way Genie wanted to be treated, so that was the way she treated others as well. Besides, she didn't really know Remi all that well other than pulling a thorn out of his paw - it would be inappropriate to ask him anything personal.

"A hard one to get rid of?" Genie raised an eyebrow, a smile dancing on her lips. She made no move to step away when he moved closer and instead, offered him an inviting look and a swish of her tail, almost daring him to come even closer. "Oh, really? How?" there was a teasing note in her voice as she too, took a step closer, amber eyes sparkling with a mixture of mischief and amusement.

138 Posts
Ooc — mini
what? how was he one hard to get rid of?
"i mean.." he hesitated, he had not thought she'd ask him, and honestly he wasn't sure he had an answer to that. No other than 'because now that we meet again i wont let us disappear again'. Though they still didn't know each other very well, and it was a rushed thing to think, Remi was feeling that the fact they had again crossed paths meant something. Maybe he wanted it to. "because i dont know anyone else that would help me if i ever get a thorn in my paw again" he quickly quipped, his eyebrows furrowing playfully as he toyed with the memory of their first encounter. 

"as a stuntsman that knowledge comes handy.. so i'll try to keep you around" he added, the thump of his heart making it hard to even hear himself speak. He didn't know he could be smooth with the ladies. He was not ware of this power lol. 
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
He was cute, there was no denying that, and his hesitation was cute as well. She liked boys who were a little unsure instead of those who were too confident and arrogant. Unfortunately, however, those were the ones she seemed to encounter often. A shy smile adorned Genie's lps and she laughs, amusement sparkling in bright amber eyes. "That is an extremely good reason," she said with a grin. "I'll take that."

"We'll see," Genie smiled enigmatically, eyes laughing. "People don't often like to keep me by their side." And although that was said with a spark of humour and a quirk of her lips, there was an underlying bitterness clouding her words.

138 Posts
Ooc — mini
phew.
Her smile was a victory, and Remi could not help but celebrate with a grin of his own. He was honestly beyond thrilled that he had found her again, and so close to him! He wanted to ask her when she had joined, if she'd met Rannoch, what did he think of him (hoping she wouldn't say that he was too handsome) but her next comment erased all questions from the Ostrega's tongue. 

"what? they'd be crazy not to" he barked with a quick shake of his head. I'd be crazy not to, he wanted to say really but he kept this sentence clutched between his teeth. 
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Genie just laughed softly. Truth to be told, she didn't have many friends. There were a number of reasons for it, varying from her shyness to her cynical attitude to her sexuality. Honestly, the chocolate yearling didn't care - not anymore, at least. She'd learnt that those who disliked her could do as they wished to do; those who really mattered would stick around and those were the people she'd be crazy to leave.

"What about you?" she asked instead, her tone teasing. She wished to turn the topic away from herself, if only because it looked as if she was vain or something. It was strange; her mind worked in weird ways.