Wapun Meadow Starting at the End
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
here we go, @Xan

Cathenna drifted, as a ghost in the night. The silver throughout her multi-hued coat shimmered in the light of the moon. Her white paws, leaving only the softest of sounds behind as she meandered through the meadow before her. The moon was bright, her only permenante companion, and the stars twinkled, winking at her one by one. All the flower blossoms were closed, as the sun had said fairwell long ago, even though her lingering heat still left its mark. The wind was non exist this evening, allowing the summer heat to endure.

After her small hunting expedition in the Fox's Glade, Cathenna was glad for the open space this meadow provided her. For a moment she paused in her lone walking. Looking up at the big bright moon, with her ocean blue gaze, Cathenna took a breath to take in the beauty of the evening, even with the lack of the buds, this meadow was stunning. An elegance that Cathenna took to heart, and reflected unknowning.
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Oh, fuck. Sorry for the lateness! Have been busy as shit, but I'm back now.

It was so often beneath the cover of the night that he found some sort of sanctuary from the heat but, this time around, he was not so lucky. For the evening had not brought with it any cool breaths of air, simply the same, heated puffs that plagued the world during the reign of the Sun. Still, in spite of this, the albino pressed onwards through the valley, pulled by the thought of bettering his knowledge of the land; although he wasn’t a Scout, nor had he any interest in becoming one, he knew the importance of being familiar with the area surrounding one’s domain. For that reason alone, he explored when he could, wishing to never be caught by surprise.

With the glow of the moon overhead, Alexander wandered into the meadow with little care of just how late it’d become. Previously, he’d told himself that his paws would always be leading him back towards Bearclaw the moment the sun began to set, but even his own rules were not ones that he could follow continuously. Thus, the albino proceeded, seeming almost as if he might be an extension of the moon itself with how radiant his fur appeared to be. All was calm, for now, as he was allowed to relax, knowing that he would not be forced into yet another awful situation. Even as the scent of another—feminine, and growing stronger by the second—passed through his nostrils, he was bothered not by it, choosing to carry on, on his way anyways. This decision, of course, put him on the exact same course as the stranger, the distance between them lessening as they were certain to cross paths in but a moment's notice...

...had the male not decided to veer off in another direction at the last moment. Rather than trailing after her, Alexander headed off in the direction opposite of her own, choosing to instead look around elsewhere.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”