Neverwinter Forest You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe!
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She expected him to be upset, and to cry in her chest or something like that. She braced herself for it, actually. But it never came. Instead, Arrille turned to her, and began to yell. That angered her more than it increased her sympathy. Her teeth gritted together, and she frowned heavily. Wot the fook are ye blamin' me fer! She screeched back. She didn't expect a child to be so accusatory, so on the nose. But he wasn't really that much of a child anymore, right? He was somewhere around 9 months now; a young adult. And she treated him as such. 'Cuz I love 'im! It was obvious to anyone. As much as she attempted to hide it, it was too obvious. I love him an' the only reason yer mother was even mated wit' 'im was 'cuz her slut ass went inta 'eat. He felt obligated to stay, not 'cuz 'e wanted t'. That was the only way to explain it. He was a man of duty and loyalty, or at least he thought he was. And he supposedly had a duty to stay with the mother of his bastard children. And look how that turned out. She seduced 'im. There weren't much love between 'em. I'm not surprised 'e left.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - August 14, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:21 PM