King Elk Forest -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Rubs hands together

As he was getting older Burke often napped more than he did in his prime. However, that also meant that often he would wake up quite early. It was a habit for the former ruler. He liked to be up when the fog was still between the trees. It always calmed him. Surprisingly so because the fog often hid away scents.

Burke was watching the serene forest as the sun shone down between the trees on the morning fog as well. His ears twitched at the sound of the birds waking up as well. The older male was quickly getting used to the idea of living in King Elk. He felt instantly at home. He felt that he could be an asset and not 'the old guy'.

As he continued he decided that breakfast was in order. Even though he wished to hunt a fresh meal he knew that it wasn't going to happen if he had to hunt himself. He approached a cache but realized he wasn't the only one that was ready for an early breakfast. He approached the female at a calm pace, pale eyes on her once more.

She was the female that was with them at the Caldera. She was close with his grandson from the looks of it. He couldn't really remember her name. He vaguely caught is. Sea... SeaGust..? SeaFart? "I don't think I caught your name last time," he spoke, which was quite polite of him, as he also could have said 'Morning, SeaFart.'
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone - by Burke - August 20, 2017, 03:49 PM