Dragoncrest Cliffs Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She heard the sound of another, before the scent overcame her. Eske. Shalon smiled as the woman joined her, glad for the company. The agouti woman turned her head as the Fleimkepa came along side her and rose her own head to the sky. "Of course." Shalon stated with ease, "The Great Bear constellation is just over there," she points with her nose toward a large pot shapped grouping of stars to their right, "the easiest to see is the Great Bear's body, which is the square oriented stars with large branch off of it. It can be tricky, however looking close enough you can see the rest of his body." She pointed to each aspect as she spoke, "The head, there. And his arms." Shalon smiled as she tried to explain what to look at, "My mother taught me all about the stories in the sky." The older woman reminiced about her mother, thinking of the woman she hadn't thought about for years. "She had a great love for the story of the Great Bear, pehaps I'll have to share it with you."

Shalon knew of a few major stories that dwelled in the sky, and was a great believe in the stars as a spiritual guide. Teaching us the ways of the past through their stories so that one day we might learn from them. She knew that there weren't many who believed as she did, but that never stopped her. She looked at Eske with a smile on her maw, "What brings you out this late Fleimkepa?" Shalon was used to being alone at this late hour, she wasn't much of a sleeper and often found herself sitting up and watching her much loved constellations.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts - by Shalon - August 20, 2017, 11:21 PM